Question for the ladies. Re:married men

• ohne
  • 03-02-2018, 11:51 AM
I had a session the other day. The provider saw my wedding ring and told me she got off on fucking married men. She started talking real dirty about how horny and dirty it made her feel. She was holding my hand and feeling the ring. She got so turned on and that got me more turned on. Best session in a while.

Ladies, how do you feel about fucking married men? Does it matter to you? Anyone get turned on by it. (I would love to see you)
I would wear my ring but my wife took it to a pawn shop years a go.
Been married...couple times ..i never wore my ring in all my yrs..maybe i should go buy...where that pawn shop
Did you wear it intentionally to your session or did you just forget to take it off? Or just not care?
  • ohne
  • 03-02-2018, 01:18 PM
I just didn’t care. Now that I find out it turns them in, I’m not going to take it off
Amen..brother...fuck it all
I doubt it matters to them. I would also think that if a guy normally wears one and then takes it off for a session....they would see anyways from the mark on the finger.
Plus the married guy might forget to put it back on before going home or worse....lose it.
The only time I intentionally take notice of the "third left" is if I see a man in RW that I am interested in.

I don't think it would be a good idea to take the ring off before a session. Too easy to lose or forget to put back on.

I have had watches and shades left in my incall. I hate having to be responsible for other people's belongings until I can get them returned.

A wedding ring left behind would cause me some bind bending anxiety!
Baby doll Krystal..

You did not answer op question...
I can go also buy a ring.. if i had one...lol if i had one to replace
I had a session the other day. The provider saw my wedding ring and told me she got off on fucking married men. She started talking real dirty about how horny and dirty it made her feel. She was holding my hand and feeling the ring. She got so turned on and that got me more turned on. Best session in a while.

Ladies, how do you feel about fucking married men? Does it matter to you? Anyone get turned on by it. (I would love to see you) Originally Posted by ohne
I'll play any role you want as long as my donation is laying on the counter at the end of that "role"...heh...

I'll even wear a wedding ring too!
You will wear a wedding ring but not post taint photos ... I am missing that logic?
Cendell..

Does not have prove anything..
She all real..wedding ring or taint.
She all fine..dont kbock it yet u try it
My brother
Even 1.3 ..of dangle death
You will wear a wedding ring but not post taint photos ... I am missing that logic? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm shy pyramider,you couldn't just be fascinated with my taint ONLY...taint is taint am i missing the logic in ones fascination in taint how about you show me yours i'll show you mine??

and thank you stiffwood7 you BIG stud you i hope to show you my taint again real soon,i'll even wear my ring too....