Is river oaks...kinda considered....

Galleria?

LMK
Is it an easier location/area for the guys to get to?

Thanks for the info.
Pm me or reply here.
Close enough, would avoid Crown Plaza.
No the Galleria is a mall on Westheimer and 610 I'll give you 6 blocks any direction. Hillcroft and 59 is not the Galleria either is River Oaks
Alano. I wanted you so bad when you were preggo, but you had a no aa policy. Damn, whenever you come let Shine know. I got to dip in that fountain of bootiful. And no, galleria is not River oaks booboo. I see you changed your policy. Beautiful feet by the way.
Thanks for the feet comment, of course a pedicure is for everyone.

Funny u say crowne plaza, why so? Info please
Thanks oxoxo
And it is ALANA, not Alano... lol ��
It's not John friendly.

Here are a few others you might want to avoid:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2...ghlight=hotels
Oo..yes mami

Ur always welcome in h town.

Hope to see u
I booked a hotel using Priceline, in galleria & it had me off i-10 waaay out. I also booked a hotel & requested river oaks- i ended up off of 59, close to 6-10.. I didnt know galleria was considered that far out. Id avoid Crowne Plaza, just like MW said.. Stay safe beautiful!
thanks everyone for the replies, I had a mod send me the perfect places to stay and I can say for Houston being so freaking big that was a LONG list of unfriendly John type hotels... but I made it and I’m fine... isn’t it spring break xoxo ��

Thanks dolls.
thanks everyone for the replies, I had a mod send me the perfect places to stay and I can say for Houston being so freaking big that was a LONG list of unfriendly John type hotels... but I made it and I’m fine... isn’t it spring break xoxo ��

Thanks dolls.
Originally Posted by Alana kay
How long are you here alano?
stop calling me alano
unless u want me to call u shine a hoe.
Im here for a week or so....
mmmm u made my latina streak come out
Ignore the troll Miss Alana.
He puts a lot of effort into his failings.
thanks doll.
A.K.sweetie

Dont worry some people spell check is broken.

Glad to see u bk in h town