NC/NS with Alana Kay - Watch out if your time matters

Had a session scheduled with Alana Kay last night. She contacted me to confirm we were still good to go an hour and some change before the scheduled time. We both confirmed we were good. I asked her for the address and she said she was driving and would get it to me after a while. The area she was staying in was an hour away from me so I headed on my way to be on time.

As we're getting closer to our confirmed meeting time I sent her a couple messages to make sure everything is ok. No response. Finally our meeting time comes and I still haven't heard from her and let her know I am in her area and just waiting for the address. Finally, after we should have already met she responds back and just says "I never sent an address so no appointment. Something came up with my hotel." I pointed out that I just drove an hour because we confirmed with each other and why didn't she tell me there was a problem and again she just responds that she never sent an address so obviously something was wrong and so its not her fault. She contacted me an hour before to confirm... what was the point of that if not to actually confirm? lol.

Look, I understand things happen but this chick has no regard for anyone else's time. 100 mile, 2 hour round trip and no apology, no trying to make it right. Just an entitled, shitty attitude. I was even willing to give her another chance to make it right and forget it happened but she's apparently still salty that I had a problem with how she handled this. I don't see how anyone can be so up their own ass that they don't see the problem here.

Anyway this isn't to hurt her business and I'm sure it won't since us men are stupid lol, but if you're a busy person that can't afford to have your time wasted or has to restructure to fit stuff like this in then be wary. I know we're not contacting these chicks because of their upstanding moral codes but being a decent human goes a long way.
Did you let her know that it would take you an hour to get to her area?
Did you let her know that it would take you an hour to get to her area? Originally Posted by kerwil62
No, but I'm not sure what relevance that holds. We confirmed and I headed on my way so I didn't leave her waiting. She said she couldn't get me an address because she was driving. I don't know where she was or where she's driving from so I wasn't worried when I didn't get an address until we got right up on it. But for arguments sake, lets say I was only 20 mins away. What difference does that make except for how much of my time was wasted? We confirmed. If something changed all she had to do was text me and let me know.
  • wool
  • 03-13-2018, 05:48 PM
No real excuse for lack of a 'I can't make it' text/call.

A confirmation is a confirmation. If something changes after that, even if an address is not given, it is the responsibility of the person making the change in status to contact the other person and let them know. this is just plain and simple good manners which are lost on most people nowadays. If you did this you would be called a time waster or worse.

Next.
Had a session scheduled with Alana Kay last night. She contacted me to confirm we were still good to go an hour and some change before the scheduled time. We both confirmed we were good. I asked her for the address and she said she was driving and would get it to me after a while. The area she was staying in was an hour away from me so I headed on my way to be on time.

As we're getting closer to our confirmed meeting time I sent her a couple messages to make sure everything is ok. No response. Finally our meeting time comes and I still haven't heard from her and let her know I am in her area and just waiting for the address. Finally, after we should have already met she responds back and just says "I never sent an address so no appointment. Something came up with my hotel." I pointed out that I just drove an hour because we confirmed with each other and why didn't she tell me there was a problem and again she just responds that she never sent an address so obviously something was wrong and so its not her fault. She contacted me an hour before to confirm... what was the point of that if not to actually confirm? lol.

Look, I understand things happen but this chick has no regard for anyone else's time. 100 mile, 2 hour round trip and no apology, no trying to make it right. Just an entitled, shitty attitude. I was even willing to give her another chance to make it right and forget it happened but she's apparently still salty that I had a problem with how she handled this. I don't see how anyone can be so up their own ass that they don't see the problem here.

Anyway this isn't to hurt her business and I'm sure it won't since us men are stupid lol, but if you're a busy person that can't afford to have your time wasted or has to restructure to fit stuff like this in then be wary. I know we're not contacting these chicks because of their upstanding moral codes but being a decent human goes a long way. Originally Posted by MASTODON
I agree with you and it sucks to have your time wasted like that. I would feel the same if my time were wasted. Therefore, I take that into consideration. That's pretty shitty.
  • bbkid
  • 03-13-2018, 06:37 PM
A confirmation is a confirmation. If something changes after that, even if an address is not given, it is the responsibility of the person making the change in status to contact the other person and let them know. this is just plain and simple good manners which are lost on most people nowadays. If you did this you would be called a time waster or worse. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yep

That's pretty shitty. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Sure certainly is, indeed!
Should have done a little research
Let me clear this up.. I did not give address.... so according to me NO ADDRESS NO APPT.

I dont care if u drive around the area that i stay at.

I never CONFIRMED A TIME. Anyone wants to see texts PM me.
Thanks.

So I am corrrecting things.

So take it how its is.

XXOXOX AK
he also asked if we can do today at 2:02 pm
which i had hotel problems....they double booked me.
On my card which I KNEW he was on a time frame....so I had I had to handle my business with my credit card, unlike some ppl.

DO research, I never would want to miss an appointment,
REVIEW COMING...so we will wait.

XOXO AK
Dorthy should have trademarked this "No Address, No appointment" excuse and charged you trollops a fee for usage
She missed out on stupid paper
Smh
Who the fuck is Dorthy?
i got enough paper NUBIAN prince.
XOXO
its called saving and stacking XOXO
I'm not a pocket watcher...none of my. business whether you're stacking it or lacking it

But lets keep it real for a sec..did the hotel double book you or you double booked Op and kept him waiting for an answer while another trick was deep in your esophagus?
Did hotel security confiscate your phone too?You couldn't shoot him a quick text as soon as the hotel notified you about the mix up?
  • R.M.
  • 03-14-2018, 04:02 AM
Who the fuck is Dorthy? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I hear she NS/NC The Wizard...