10 Weeks left on eccie.

I’m due in 10 weeks and still undecided if I will pick back up after I heal. I’ve met some amazing people on the site men and women. I’m just not sure how business will be with me being inactive for a month then trying to return.
Good thing there's SnapperChat ....
Lots of guys here like milk
If you can make it working up until your due date, you are a solider.

I worked when I was expecting and after the 7th month, I just couldn't do it anymore.

I don't know how other providers do it. When I was lying on my back, I felt like the baby was in my ribs. When I was doggie style, I felt like there was a bowling ball in my stomach. I was so uncomfortable. Every appointment I made in my final months, I ended up having to cancel.
Even if you do, you made a hella impression in the time you were here. It sure would be nice to have you back! Lol but life comes for us all and new life especially changes some things.
Wait, I don't remember WolfWhistle or CutePapi doing a review.......
Wait, I don't remember WolfWhistle or CutePapi doing a review....... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Try weako like cmon girl. Somethings aint shit funny and Brook wildo, like you are extremely opinionated about evathing. Oh well. Your incall looks nice. G points for that
If you can make it working up until your due date, you are a solider.

I worked when I was expecting and after the 7th month, I just couldn't do it anymore.

I don't know how other providers do it. When I was lying on my back, I felt like the baby was in my ribs. When I was doggie style, I felt like there was a bowling ball in my stomach. I was so uncomfortable. Every appointment I made in my final months, I ended up having to cancel. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Girl I would say I’m blessed. Compared to other mom stories, it’s like I’m not even pregnant. Still energetic, flexible, no sickness etc.
Wait, I don't remember WolfWhistle or CutePapi doing a review....... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Never seen them.
Try weako like cmon girl. Somethings aint shit funny and Brook wildo, like you are extremely opinionated about evathing. Oh well. Your incall looks nice. G points for that Originally Posted by shinepro
Eh he’s ignorant. I’ve learned that.
Even if you do, you made a hella impression in the time you were here. It sure would be nice to have you back! Lol but life comes for us all and new life especially changes some things. Originally Posted by Captain.Classic
♥️💋 thanks
Girl I would say I’m blessed. Compared to other mom stories, it’s like I’m not even pregnant. Still energetic, flexible, no sickness etc. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
That's awesome! I wish you all the best and I think you'll be surprised how easy it is to get back into the swing of things. I was actually worried about the same thing, this is a quote from my showcase, so I get exactly what you are saying.

"I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for welcoming me back with such open arms. After being out of the industry for so long, I was worried that I might not have the same positive experience that I had originally had, however, right away, things fell into place and after each appointment, I became more grateful that I had decided to become Brooke again." Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
By the way, if you ever need a night-time sitter, I'm here! I have a toddler, so it's been years since I cared for a baby, plus I currently have a small case of baby fever. My toddler is also crazy about babies. He'll ask me from time to time if we can go play with some babies ... like there's a baby farm or something
Cherri check your messages. thanks