Please info. No trolls. My point total is foooking adding up!

How is dat foooking buck wild. The one in dat d boogey town is lit. By da way, Dallas strippa clubs are da best in Texas hands down. I'm talking about the old Rick's north etc. Foooking fond memories of that part of town. I used to foook a parlor snowred cutie over there who had a place half a mile down, called cinnamon. Bright red hair with a great pus. Two queries, how is buck and anyone remember cinnamon circa 2003, she had that snapper pus. Thanks. Toodles.
So you are saying you need help filling out your 1040 ...
Pyro I asked nicely for no trolls sir. Lub you, but I got shidd ta do today.,.
You thought that was snapper pus, but it was really a low mileage asshole.

You and snapper pus circa 2003.

You're welcome

shinnnn.jpg
Brooke Wilde please don't jack with me boo. We move in different circles. Irespek yours. I don't want no beef. I took a shot of liquor now so my mouth might get lit. Nice incall brooko.
Don't get your knickers all in a knot. You make it impossible to take you seriously.
He's got a long way to go to get his post count up close to his other mandle
How is dat foooking buck wild. The one in dat d boogey town is lit. By da way, Dallas strippa clubs are da best in Texas hands down. I'm talking about the old Rick's north etc. Foooking fond memories of that part of town. I used to foook a parlor snowred cutie over there who had a place half a mile down, called cinnamon. Bright red hair with a great pus. Two queries, how is buck and anyone remember cinnamon circa 2003, she had that snapper pus. Thanks. Toodles. Originally Posted by shinepro
Every time you post like a stupid uneducated fool, you're patronizing every good African American member here.

Frankly I hope they perma-ban your worthless ass.
Every time you post like a stupid uneducated fool, you're patronizing every good African American member here.

Frankly I hope they perma-ban your worthless ass. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Fagizz yo pdunk moy. Upenzibug doof cralik quacnilla bizip'n hoefoe!