NCNS: Samantha Yi

• Kraid
  • 03-14-2018, 06:51 PM
Sam and I agreed to meet Wednesday around 12pm, after a series of text and rescheduling last Friday. For the most part, her communication wasn't bad during the course of the week; she'd text reminders prior to the appointment just to see if we were still confirmed.

On the day of the appointment, she sent me another confirmation text around 8:30 and I told her we were good to go. I hopped in the shower, got dressed, and left my place after receiving the address.

About an hour prior to the established time, she asked if the appointment could be moved 30 minutes ahead of schedule because she went out for lunch. I told her it was no problem; 12:30 it is...or so I thought.

At around 12:17, she told me she was on her way back home and would take her an additional 20 mins to arrive (pretty vexing, but whatevs). Fortunately, I was already in the area near the time she sent that text (specifically the CVS which was about a minute drive away from her place).

Soon after, I arrived at her apartment complex, and found an open spot to park, facing away from the gated parking garage (I wasn't sure where I could or couldn't park). At 12:47 (a bit later than the 12:30 reschedule), she finally arrived and told me to go to the gate for future residents. About 2-3 minutes later, she sent 3 consecutive text, all in the same EXACT time mark, stating the following:

"I'll come down"
"I'm ready where are u"
"I've been waiting"

What! How?

I wasn't too certain how far away I parked from the gate, but I told her where I was currently, in hopes of her GUIDING me to where I needed to meet her. Unfortunately, she chose not to accommodate me, and told me "not to worry about it".

She then told me that she waited far too long before ceasing any further communication with me...IDK, I felt her "long wait" outside was a bit embellished (it was 6 mins to be exact).
Bummer...shit you were already there,I don't know why she ghosted you like that
Sounded like a prelude to all that sweaty,grudge fucking she's into

Heh bruthas gotta stick together...yeah I know, but I still want to see this tart..maybe choke her lightly as I tickle her cervix