Stay in yo lane!

Like y'all foook WID shine but shine really understand dis game here. Like if you'll talk about a square, I'm going ta need some help cause I don't understand. Honestly if shine has yall han I would Sid my ass down..some of you'll got some really playa positions. Jus not a playas mind. Like ain't no love here. None. Even if you broach dat comfort zone, you're damaged, she's damaged so it will be a wild rollercoaster. So you'll stop doing that Donnie brasco shit. you'll think these women need you'll to protect them. Either they got the nuts to be here or they got someone behind them WID Dem nuts.once ya start paying for pussy is rare a comeback. She will Neva redpek you
I actually tell some chicks with all dat uh, uh, uh shine. Babe you ruining my skeet. Don't play WID me. Real convo. Stop rtm dudes and stop going around white knighting
. pathetic. Toodles.
Another useless post
What the foook is "yo lane" ?
Why don't you stay in yo lane with your bottom bitchches trashold and prince akeem?

Shoeshine you're worse than wolfie
I’m confused as well.... “yo lane”.
It’s hard to read ur posts, he is the one that needs to grab the dictionary or let his own Phone spell check BEFORE hitting submit.

Othere than that.... carry on.

Unless the phone is metro pcs. Who has an I phone??? Siri, where are u when we need u?

Xoxoxo AK
Lol..fuuny