A provider that cussed me out for wanting to be screened

So, I've been a member since 2015, but haven't been extremely active, so i dont have a lot of experience with dealing with some of these situations, so im looking for some guidance.. and trying to share a story that seems funny to me. So, i texted a lady from BP - I know it's a bad move, i should've stayed with an eccie provider... anyway this chick texts me back with rates and asks how much time I wanted.. I've been reading abt busts around town so my first question to her is "what is your screening process" I ask many providers this because I want to comply with whatever makes them and myself feel comfortable. Well, 10 minutes go by without a response, so i start assuming it's Uncle LEO. Well, 5 more minutes pass by and the provider calls me and starts yelling, screaming, and cussing at me asking why I would ask "what's your screening process"

Then she proceeds to tell me that she's been doing this 10 years (her ad says she is only 22) and that her process is if you show up at her door and she doesn't like you, she kicks you out. LMAO. Wow. Cussed out because I Want to be screened.

So, my question is this, does it make any providers uncomfortable if someone asks what your screening process is?

Should I Stop asking that question?

Again, I've read abt many busts as of late and i refuse to see a provider who doesn't screen, because to me that just seems like that person isn't interested in her safety or my own.

Am I wrong to have this thought process?
Maybe you could get the mods to give you a quick courtesy close on this thread before it becomes what you don't want it to become.
What do you mean? I'm just looking for advice on whether I should stop asking what the screening process is?

Did I do something wrong?
Everyone has different screening policies.
Or look at a newbie thread and see what you are comfortable.
Very easy.
Stop contacting BP whores and stop thinking BP whores screen...
+1
So what made you skip eccie and decide to do your screening experiment on Bp?
I had nothing else better to do...
Sometimes, when you're in a time crunch, you dont always have time to wait for providers to return your pm. Today happened to be one of those days... lesson learned
That is doubtful.
  • Kraid
  • 03-17-2018, 09:58 PM
"Then she proceeds to tell me that she's been doing this 10 years (her ad says she is only 22)"

Damn!
So, I've been a member since 2015, but haven't been extremely active, so i dont have a lot of experience with dealing with some of these situations, so im looking for some guidance.. and trying to share a story that seems funny to me. So, i texted a lady from BP - I know it's a bad move, i should've stayed with an eccie provider... anyway this chick texts me back with rates and asks how much time I wanted.. I've been reading abt busts around town so my first question to her is "what is your screening process" I ask many providers this because I want to comply with whatever makes them and myself feel comfortable. Well, 10 minutes go by without a response, so i start assuming it's Uncle LEO. Well, 5 more minutes pass by and the provider calls me and starts yelling, screaming, and cussing at me asking why I would ask "what's your screening process"

Then she proceeds to tell me that she's been doing this 10 years (her ad says she is only 22) and that her process is if you show up at her door and she doesn't like you, she kicks you out. LMAO. Wow. Cussed out because I Want to be screened.

So, my question is this, does it make any providers uncomfortable if someone asks what your screening process is?

Should I Stop asking that question?

Again, I've read abt many busts as of late and i refuse to see a provider who doesn't screen, because to me that just seems like that person isn't interested in her safety or my own.

Am I wrong to have this thought process? Originally Posted by bbbj4meplz

What do you mean? I'm just looking for advice on whether I should stop asking what the screening process is?

Did I do something wrong? Originally Posted by bbbj4meplz
Yes, you did KEYWORD BACK PAGE !! Read the ladies showcase all info is there and search is key on Eccie...
Sometimes, when you're in a time crunch, you dont always have time to wait for providers to return your pm. Today happened to be one of those days... lesson learned Originally Posted by bbbj4meplz
And this is what happens when you end up on the 5,6, & 10 o'clock news. Better safe then well need I say it. Good luck stick with VP here dear!
Stop contacting BP whores and stop thinking BP whores screen... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Whoops sorry, chicka didn't see your post but 100% true dat They will never learn it seems...