URL / Website: -
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Bbbj, cim,
Hair Length and Color: Curly neck length brown/auburn dyed
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She thin and has great legs. Was wearing top that showed great cleavage. Bright eyes and tight body.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmm??? Just signed up and very detailed?
Yeah, I’m a little on the heavy side lol. Who wants to pay to see someone so they can lecture you about it?
Ntx
Yeah, I’m a little on the heavy side lol. Who wants to pay to see someone so they can lecture you about it? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
One of my work Clients I saw today, lost 85 pounds by radically changing her diet. She does not consume sugar, meat, dairy, or any food with high acid content. I applaud her dedication, but I could not come close to that regiman. Sherry follows a strict diet, and it has served her well, obviously. Sherry wants to share her success with us, she wants us to benefit as she has. She is a Teacher, doing what Teachers do. Pay her for her BBBJ skills, and appreciate her for the wisdom she shares.
One of my work Clients I saw today, lost 85 pounds by radically changing her diet. She does not consume sugar, meat, dairy, or any food with high acid content. I applaud her dedication, but I could not come close to that regiman. Sherry follows a strict diet, and it has served her well, obviously. Sherry wants to share her success with us, she wants us to benefit as she has. She is a Teacher, doing what Teachers do. Pay her for her BBBJ skills, and appreciate her for the wisdom she shares. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nah
Ntx Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Yes. It's almost comical
A handle that a lady uses to set up a men's account. Sometimes to make a review about themselves and also to be able to see the ROS