Broken leg in two places, bday plans on hold

I was in the ER yesterday getting a splint on my leg. I fractured the tibia and fibula, one near the ankle, the other near the knee. How's that for an early birthday gift to myself? All bday plans have been put on hold. My foot came off the foot rest in front and before I realized it and stopped it was dragged and twisted a few feet. My foot was not put on the foot rest properly or it would not have come off. C'est la vie.

I hope your day is going better!
  • ric
  • 08-29-2011, 10:59 AM
For that fighting spirit, someone give the man a happy birthday!
You can at least get some hand or oral action.
  • pyro
  • 08-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Happy Birthday Surcher!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. You're in for a long recovery but don't lose heart.
You'll be riding again in time. Make sure to do your physical therapy.
Someone bring this gent a cake and a beer.

happy B-day!

pyro
For that fighting spirit, someone give the man a happy birthday! Originally Posted by ric
Thanks. I'll be looking forward to enjoying a bday gift later next month! Donations are welcomed, lol.

You can at least get some hand or oral action. Originally Posted by ZedX79

Don't forget, DATY and cowgirl of all varieties works too! After all, who says my leg and cock can't be elevated at the same time?
What riding boots did you wear?
What riding boots did you wear? Originally Posted by MotoRider
Converse All Stars....wheelchairs don't need riding boots.
Converse All Stars....wheelchairs don't need riding boots. Originally Posted by surcher
Oops! Sorry Surcher. I wish you a speedy recovery. Bikes are my life so all I think of is riding motorcycles. Sorry again.

Moto
Sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon.
Oops! Sorry Surcher. I wish you a speedy recovery. Bikes are my life so all I think of is riding motorcycles. Sorry again.

Moto Originally Posted by MotoRider
NP, wish I could ride bikes again, but my tooling around is limited to 6 mph. At least I can keep up with joggers, lol.
Sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Thanks, it's my birthday today. I'm officially on the downside of 50.
Happy Birthday!!! Wish you many more.
THANKS
Happy birthday and speedy recovery.
I cannot imagine how you of all people could break a leg, surcher, but get well, dude!

. . . Were you like kicking ass or what?