ROC Eats

My Pussy!
Ok ok, not quite yet. I'm planning a trip the 28-31st, and I just need some good restaurants to go to as I wont have time to meal prep and would really like to check out Rochester!
Help a girl out. Please?
Dunno, I can tell you a couple on your way there.
Are you looking for anything in particular, such as ethnic? Average price or higher end?
Ox and Stone, Nosh, Branca, City Grill just off the top of my head. Please PM me if you want to talk in more detail.
nick tahoe or steve t
Sticky Lips, potentially near where you'll be staying.
You gotta death wish bmw?
Ribs on occasion won't kill ya but consumption everyday might lol
Dunno, I can tell you a couple on your way there. Originally Posted by lilylivered
Yes!!!! Please!
Sticky Lips, potentially near where you'll be staying. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Yeah. That will NEVER happen. I wouldnt be caught dead there, I'm surprised no one has yet.
Well unlike you I'm not in training but you gotta admit that I'm one of the most fit gents you've seen. I also gotta admit that my friend owns the joint,ijs.
Well unlike you I'm not in training but you gotta admit that I'm one of the most fit gents you've seen. I also gotta admit that my friend owns the joint,ijs. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Probably. I may need a reminder again about that fit body!
Say no more! I'm multi tasking (texting)as we speak.lol
It all depends on what area you plan on staying in. There are great places all over Rochester
Richardson’s Canal House has great food. Donation is a bit steep. Texas de Brazil steakhouse has a hefty donation as well, but they keep bringing food to your table until you tell them to stop. Worth it if you’re a big meat eater. Rumor has it that you are capable of swallowing big meat. If you’re taking the Thruway, Alex’s Place in Batavia has great food at a lower donation.