Books...

I love to read! I know I'm not alone here...what are some of your favorites?

I'm reading Come on in by Charles Bukowski. Love him! This poem called fooling Marie. Was priceless! Lol I hope that never happens to any one of you guys!
Read a lot as well..some favorites

Game of thrones
Dad is fat
Forever odd
Heads in beds
Odd Thomas
Pimp
The hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy.
  • RB2
  • 09-12-2016, 09:53 AM
Dan Brown
John Grisham
Tim Cahill
John Greene is who I'm reading now. Im really liking him in Mastery.
Right now I'm reading my signed copy of Game of Thrones that Elvis got for me. Thank you Elvis!!! You rock! Best gift ever!
Harlen Coben is incredible. Just phenomenal thrills and twists. Tell No One is a perfect read.
"Robert Greene" not John lol smh had to correct it!
Good I need some more books to add! Good list! Keep them cumminnnnng lol
I used to see a woman that read a lot of books quickly, mainly fiction .every dean koontz.it would take her about 3 days to read it then she would give it to me.Koontz can dream up wonderfully wicked and just plain bazaar characters. I borrowed her Dostoyevsky books to increase my vocabulary. .lol dint work.
If you like koontz .you will probably like Robert Mccammon.another one she turned me onto.Tom Clancy ... Filitov the old Russian tank commander in the Cardinal of the Kremlin is one of my favourite characters of all time.
Glad you like! ��
Favorite fantasy series
GoT
Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time if you have the time. IIRC 14 books, each 750-1000 pages.
Brandon Sanderson's new fantasy series, first book Way of Kings

If you like Rome, McCullough's series with first book First Man of Rome, Rome from Gaius Marius through Julius Caesar. Historical fiction with real letters between characters to start each chapter.

Great non-fiction book...When Breath becomes Air about a neurosurgery resident at Stanford who develops terminal lung cancer. it is such an insightful book and very well written. Fairly short. Nice but sad epilogue by his wife at the end.
Nero Wolfe series by Rex Stout, it is a detective series.

L. Ron Hubbard - Battlefield Earth, don't watch the movie, and Mission Earth(Decology)
I used to see a woman that read a lot of books quickly, mainly fiction .every dean koontz.it would take her about 3 days to read it then she would give it to me.Koontz can dream up wonderfully wicked and just plain bazaar characters. I borrowed her Dostoyevsky books to increase my vocabulary. .lol dint work. Originally Posted by peter north77

I don't mean this to sound like a smartass but is reading a book in 3 days quick? I'm a decently fast reader and I can read a book in 2 sittings or two days. My wife I consider a very fast reader she can read a normal size book in 3-6 hours.
And the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice is my ATF. And the Left Behind series