TS KAYE & TS JANINE

Any information on these two who are working together?
Top/Bottom?
Size, etc.?

Nothing out there but a dated Eros ad for one of them.

Thanks!

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...ii-22/44943979
Headed to see these two now. I'll report back. Wish me luck
Run. Don't walk to see these two. Amazing! They won't be here for long. Review coming tomorrow
Holy shit !!! How was the menu?
Ugh! Now I'm sorry I blew all my budget at strip clubs last weekend .. I've been looking for some sexy ladyboy action .. these two hotties look perfect ..!
The menu was superb...whatever question you have about the session, the answer is yes!
Yeah man they're super hot but that's too much for me to handle! I inquired about was single session was available and got crickets.
I prefer man on man coverage don't like to be double teamed....not as young as I use to be.
The menu was superb...whatever question you have about the session, the answer is yes! Originally Posted by stationmidget
Ok I will bite...are they both tops/verse? Will they perform a DP together?
Good lordy! Looking forward to that review, Sir!
The menu was superb...whatever question you have about the session, the answer is yes! Originally Posted by stationmidget
Looking to see them later this week. Do they have specific roles (one tops/one bottoms) or is it just a free for all? I've read some ads on one of them and the ads elude to taking a more submissive role and being about 5" and "still functional".
The ad is gone. Here is the text to help searches in case they come back:

Aloha! We are here to serve you the best experience you will never forget. We are both very petite and have a great personality. Comfortable to be with. Open minded and full of fun.

TS KAYE ��22, 5'6" 110 lbs
With 34 full C, very talented (luscious lips)

TS JANINE�� 22, 5'5" 100lbs
With Double DD, smooth sexy body
Staying in a⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ hotel

400������
PLS NO TEXTING or BLOCK CALLS
CALL us at 8085424505
808-542-4505
Non negotiable
Serious inquiries only
Please be in your best hygiene ✅
Poster's age: 22
If you didn't pull the trigger and go see them, you really missed out.
  • HNIC
  • 09-30-2016, 01:25 PM
What happened to your review?
Good question....