Congrats Hawgs!!

• MrGiz
  • 10-15-2016, 08:53 PM
Maybe the best game I've seen so far this year!!
WOO Pig..helluva game!
That was impressive! Finally! We can still go to a great bowl!
Does anyone else feel its games like this that always seem to keep coach B off the hot seat (if he is ever on it)..

Bad part..SEC spends all season beating up on each other and knocking each other out of the higher rankings..
  • BK
  • 10-15-2016, 10:16 PM
Fuck the SEC I like one team only the rest of them need to lose every game.
We needed that. Bad. And if the rest of them lose all the time, there is no respect when we win. Wake the fuck up. SEC matters. Whooo Pig! And go SEC!
  • BK
  • 10-15-2016, 10:58 PM
No it doesn't matter, dickwits think we get some Cread cuz bama skull fucks us every year or we always lose to Florida, gotta love people that think a loss is good. If they lose and we win, that's what helps us. Cant win a National championship by losing. Fuck um all, this trickle down theory of were good cuz we go 7-5 vs the SEC is fucking bullshit loser mentality.
The conference has to be good as a whole for wins to carry weight.. if every team in sec sucks..being un defeated at the end of the year means nothing if strength of schedule is week and opponent suck.

No matter what..a wins a win..GO HOGS..WOO PIG
It was one hell of a game to watch, btw, have to move this to the sandbox as it is not officially (or even remotely) hobby related....
WPS! Exciting game!
They are looking better. I just have one hope. They beat the ever loving piss out of auburn. The barners won against Mississippi State so they have gotten delusional and think they will go to the playoffs..

And I have to admit watching Bama play them I gained some respect for Allen. That kid was on his back a lot and some of the hits he took the once revered Tebow would have run off the field crying from. Get him the right o line and he will be a beast.