Let's Get Spooky!

As far back as I can remember I've always loved horror movies and ghost stories. I even recall my 2nd grade teacher requesting a conference with my parents after I showed up to class with an anthology of Edgar Allen Poe stories. I love all of the Halloween movies (original versions & Rob Zombie's remake), The Exorcist, and the Insidious series. Which scary movies/stories/urban legends get you in the Halloween spirit?
The Rob Zombie Halloween was great.
I liked the Freddy Krueger one liners,. How's this for a wet dream
As far as current... I love the American Horror Story series. I'm watching season 5 & 6 now. Lady Gaga is fantastic as the Vampire queen in season 5, Hotel.

Halloween with Michael Meyers is my 'classic' favorite. I've been watching it since I was a kid.
No love for Friday the 13th? Outrage!

Other than that, I love the old Romero zombie movies, anything made by Wes Craven or John Carpenter, Poltergeist, The Exorcist, and 28 Days/Weeks Later.

Also, check out Marble Hornets... YouTube series about a guy looking for a friend while being pursued by the Slender Man. 80-odd episodes, 8 hours total, totally creepy!
No love for Friday th. e 13th? Outrage!

Other than that, I love the old Romero zombie movies, anything made by Wes Craven or John Carpenter, Poltergeist, The Exorcist, and 28 Days/Weeks Later.

Also, check out Marble Hornets... YouTube series about a guy looking for a friend while being pursued by the Slender Man. 80-odd episodes, 8 hours total, totally creepy! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Friday the 13th never scared me like Halloween. Maybe because my parents didn't send me to camp. Except mime camp, which in itself is rather unsettling.
MIMES scare me, js

The abominable Dr phibes with Vincent Price. That movie scared the hell out of me when I was kid.also admired Rod Serling and Alfred Hitchcock.
Growing up. All the Jason and Freddy movies! !
American Horror Story is awesome

I luv Pet Cemetary more than any other scarey movie!

I have a gent I see that looks like Capt Spaulding with makeup!!

And I also like Chucky...JoyRide...a.......... ..............nd today I watched Children of The Corn for tenth time!
Growing up. All the Jason and Freddy movies! ! Originally Posted by cassie_love
Oh yes, how could I forget Nightmare on Elm Street?!

Jdehog, I loved Friday the 13th, too.
The original Dracula film.