So Belima says........

he plans no coaching changes for next year. WT (major) F?
i think that's all he can say,
we still need to prepare for a bowl game and they go recruiting next week,
we have to see some changes, especially on defense where we had 10 returning starters and sucked worse than a BP hooker

just a visual on the sucking, i know this is a good suck unlike our defense

He came to UA for a pay raise and because he couldn't beat Ohio state and Michigan. He's a blow hard that claims he could win the sec.So a lot of arkies bought his malarkey. Lol
Including and most importantly, Jeff Long - who can't fire him without admitting he made a mistake. And corporate Jeff won't admit that if he can help it.
Some coaching changes better be made..starting at the top..but for sure defense....we cant keep up now and if no changes are made we damn sure dont stand a chance in recruiting...so many other schools in the sec and beyond that offer a better chance if we dont make changes the recruiting classes are gonna suck

That said..I didnt think and still.dont think coach B is the answer...lew miles? Hell coach petrino..his louisville defense sucks too but atleast they put up points..

Arkansas has to do something to attract talent and increase player morale and hustle
Yep DeAnna, big changes better occur, we get teased with an ocassional big win
I've literally never seen a more dr jeckyl/mr. Hyde team..night and day...personally all coach b has done is brought his Wisconsin team philosophy to arkansas and that wont consistently win games.in the sec..at the least we need a new defensive coach..

Personally head coaches I wouldnt mind seeing but we dont stand a chance to get as a head coach

Gus malzhan..no defense I know but local guy with great offense

Gary patterson (tcu..4-2-5 defense genius)

Les miles (sec experience..national title)

Kyle whittingham utah

Chris petersen (did big things at Boise and now washington)

Pat Fitzgerald of northwestern

David cutcliffe duke

I would take petrino back

Sadly I think we keep beliema but need a defensive genius..to even remotely compete
4 years in and we are not remotely competitive against any decent team from the SEC west. We beat up the winner of the east - and blow a game we had total control of to the worst team in the east. Something is badly wrong here.
Any major changes this close to a bowl game has a strong potential to screw us over. Regardless of the outcome of said bowl game, it goes without saying that major changes need to happen. For starters, let's use our our offensive line to its full potential. Bragging that we have a huge O-line means fuck all when they can't protect the QB or get the opposing defenders out of the way. And our defensive line... needs serious help. Maybe glasses and hearing aids?
  • BK
  • 11-26-2016, 08:58 PM
So Belima says

Have no idea who this Belima character is much less what he has to say.

However, the Razorbacks Coach Bret Bielema is an overrated blowhard that is the most overpaid coach in America. But he is a good ole boy that everyone likes so who cares. Our program has accepted being middle pack sec west team as long as we get to go to a bowl they really don't give a shit.
I prefer the spelling how my wifr pronounces it....Bulemia, LOL
i before e except after c
Thanks BK, it's Bielema. That totally changes the course of this thread.