Stop false advertising for Nuru ladies! Real Nuru is done a certain way!

Ladies Stop scamming people saying you do Nuru when it's not even close to a Nuru. Nuru is not code for sex. Nuru does not use oil or lotion! Guys stop falling for Nuru scam. Nuru is done a specific way and you will feel euphoric after it due to the chemical release. Please do research and ask questions before seeing a lady who says they do Nuru. This has been your warning. You are welcome.
I agree. If you are not using NURU gel, doing an all over body slide front and back, including but not limited to, doing a SS, not just pressing your breasts on a guy's back and that is it, then you are not doing a NURU massage.

In any ad a provider posts, unless it just says "available", then she is lying, especially when she uses the words like passionate, the best at _____, guarantee and engaging.
I totally agree as well. For the initiated, it must start with a shower/bath where the lady washes the client completely. Then you retire to the bed, dripping wet, and she starts the nuru massage, which is extremely relaxing and increasingly erotic. First on the back, whole body, then on the front. Sex can follow either with the nuru gel or following a quick shower and drying.

But the point is, make sure it is authentic nuru gel as well as the full body cleansing and massage experience...
I've had the real thing a few times, done right it's amazing.
Where can you get a real authentic Nuru Massage?