judgementalism sucks...

I,being an older provider,have come to the attitude status in my life where "whatever will be will be" and "live n let live"!!
I dont care how much ya weigh..how rich or poor ya are..how you dress...what color of the crayon box ya are..or how old ya are....

AS LONG as you are
respectful and clean
not an arrogant asshole
not thuggy or lowlife
at least 22 and have good references
can pass my screening
be patient with my crazy at times schedule
AND dont try to haggle me down..I think I am more than reasonable lol!!

So that being said...Lets all just luv n lust each other!!! wooohooooooo!!!!
You know I was just talking to a male friend of mine in Turkey who asked me if I thought he was racist for wanting to avoid the immigrants from other countries who are flooding his nation. He spoke to me about how they were finding work but deliberately not paying taxes, as well as abusing the healthcare system and engaging in other behaviors that any decent person would look down on. Bottom line: I think you can be judgemental if warranted by the scenario. But yes I would say being judgemental about a person's appearance is a bad thing. However; for me, that doesn't mean I am not going to select my sexual partners based primarily on their appearance. What it does mean is if I am interacting with someone in another capacity, such as an employee of a grocery store I am shopping at, then their appearance is inconsequential to me.

By the way, why can't I see you if I'm 18 or 21? Why do I need to be at least 22?
lol welll
i guess you can IF you have really solid refs!
but i am 58 so i dont know if you would wanna see "an old lady like me" lol
Hope you’re doing well Dallas, you’re an awesome lady!
Anyone would be lucky to see you !
dated time stamped ass ????

rats did I just fail respectful yet again ????
Well my last name is mentalism. And I’m a justice of the peace in a small Texas county between Houston and Austin.

So, since I’m known as Judge Mentalism I take issue with your thread title. I am not bad or unpleasant and have been going with my ATF and a regular AMP rotation for a long time with ample compensation and gifts dispensed to the fine young women (don’t tell my constituents). I will suck, lick, and kiss a woman up down and sidewise as well as thrust these old hips and big endowment at least once and sometimes twice.

Therefore I request redress because I, Judge Mentalism, do not suck (in the manner and meaning that you intended)!
Without judgementalism, morality can’t exist.
thx for responses yall..interesting insights

and so true Jacuzzme..but it still sucks that people are so quick to judge and not be as kind in some instances lol
I know sometimes I can jump on the judging bandwagon too quick and have to take a breath & remind myself to spread more love n kindness.

i kinda like the philosophy....a little kindness goesa long way
hi sexy miss C
see ya in fall!!
Hey Dallas love your rocking ways ...

I'm not going to Judge any one for looks or other reason ..
Just be kind to me and I'll do the same !!
...i am 58 so i dont know if you would wanna see "an old lady like me" lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I've built an entire hobby career researching that topic.
I've built an entire hobby career researching that topic. Originally Posted by FLWriter

I guess this is what is called "The Cougar Phenomena"? Personally not my thang, but if other people like it, good for them.
I guess this is what is called "The Cougar Phenomena"? Personally not my thang, but if other people like it, good for them. Originally Posted by Pangolier
It's always been my default. I have no idea why and I refuse to see a therapist out of fear he or she will tell me it has something to do with my mum.
It's always been my default. I have no idea why and I refuse to see a therapist out of fear he or she will tell me it has something to do with my mum. Originally Posted by FLWriter

I've been told wine gets better with age. I guess you've found the same thing with women?
I've been told wine gets better with age. I guess you've found the same thing with women? Originally Posted by Pangolier
I couldn't even begin to count the ways. I've tried (and tried) younger ladies, but as I age, I find myself continuing to enjoy most those who age along side me. They are less prone to false portrayal of the act, more mature in their understanding of the ebb and flow of a session, and just more sensual altogether. They seem to more likely understand the difference between temporary glamour and more lasting beauty. Experience makes us all smarter, I suppose, and mature women seem to carry themselves with a more stolid wisdom and confidence--something I find very erotic. A thousand more things I could say, but suffice with 'give me a lady over 50 every time.'