Preffered 411

Today Google won't let me log in to my P411 Account.
It's saying "your connection is not private"...This has never happened before...Any suggestions ?.. Any other P411 Clients having the same problem ?...Thanks !!
It hasn’t happened to me but I see a lot of it going around some people are saying they can login with the Puffin browser kind of like OH2 but I login just fine.
Hello Ms. Cendell M. I posted a thread on the Dallas coed forum yesterday evening with the same issues. Perhaps if you could kindly log in and contact support and make them aware that some of us can't access the sight it would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank You!!
GW
Hello Ms. Cendell M. I posted a thread on the Dallas coed forum yesterday evening with the same issues. Perhaps if you could kindly log in and contact support and make them aware that some of us can't access the sight it would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank You!!
GW Originally Posted by Goodwood
Fingers crossed this issue gets resolved !!...Thanks !!
no problem with my p411 login

Thank You!!
GW Originally Posted by Goodwood
I can do that no problem

Just got an email that said contact them If you can’t login here’s the contact email

contact@preferred411.com
My google account was acting squirrelly a few days ago and I didn’t know why. Didn’t have problems w p4 minus he fact that if I open it w google, I can’t open provider pages…stupid and unexplained. I go to duck go, and I can just close the open provider tab. Much easier for me than google
I can do that no problem

Just got an email that said contact them If you can’t login here’s the contact email

contact@preferred411.com Originally Posted by Cendell M
Maybe because I have also P411
If you use any Google product, you get what you deserve!

Their parent company, Alphabet, actually CONTROLS all of the web traffic in and out of the USA!

Stop being lazy, get / PAY for a good VPN (one not based in Panama or Cyprus), Download an OS independent browser (I use FireFox), and use only DuckDuckGo to search with!