Refugee/Migrant Swelling SW Scene?

Wondering about the influx of Migrants and refugees from all over. Is there a swell in the street walker scene around the country>

Have new "tracks" sprung up in previously un walked streets?
Wondering about the influx of Migrants and refugees from all over. Is there a swell in the street walker scene around the country>

Have new "tracks" sprung up in previously un walked streets? Originally Posted by ICU 812
The only immigration issues this country is experiencing is in sanctuary cities. Just ask the mayors who are so mad migrants are being bussed to their sanctuary city that really isn't a sanctuary city anymore.
I have not noticed the street scene increasing in numbers, as of yet. I had my day back yonder, but with my professional license don't want to risk it. Thevstreet scene in my area was along an old corridors with lots of fast food restaurants.

I used to go and sit at one of them and watch the ass cheeks walk. It was entertaining at the least.
They are getting free money from Uncle sugar

Why would they do anything?
Definitely in Florida and Texas. Many of them come from Venezuela after Hugo Chavez died and the country essentially descended into chaos, on the brink of civil war. Miami has a constant stream of Cuban girls who start up sex work. As for Syria and Ukraine... the majority of those women are winding up in countries much closer nearby such as Germany and Turkey. Some make it to the USA, but not nearly as many as from South America. A few years ago one of my neighbors was a family from Syria. The daughters were in their 20s... and I can guarantee you they weren't involved in sex work. I would have seen clients cars coming to their place, or the girls leaving their home for outcalls. That NEVER happened. Presumably their parents had money. Not every woman does it, but some do.