Best App for Driving 🧭Directions when traveling to visit a provider

I always have to mention not to use Google maps when sharing location with new visitor since Google maps has a history of sending them elsewhere .

Will you post your go to for navigation to help others ?

Thank you!
I always have to mention not to use Google maps when sharing location with new visitor since Google maps has a history of sending them elsewhere .

Will you post your go to for navigation to help others ?

Thank you!
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I used Google maps once for directions to a Budget Inn for a session & it routed me to "The Blue Oyster Bar". Nothing is more reliable than my key map
https://www.keymaps.com/
I almost always use the Waze app
Navigation that came with the vehicle - Waze back-up for updates on alternate routes.
I do not drive anymore.

However in traveling with others, an effective strategy has been to know about where you want to be and how to get there and then use a nav-app for that final approach.
Get close park the car near a coffee shop and walk or Taxi. Not Uber or lift.
I always try to get the basic location at least a few hours before so I can look it up on Mapquest.
I suspect, and correct ne if I am wrong, but I think OP is looking fir an app that does not track you.

Every couple of weeks I get an email from Google Maps. Showing me all my travels. I think OP is looking to avoid he travels being revealed. Google Maps is so specific I can go back and look at the burger joint I Purchased burger from three weeks ago, and includes every hotel stop.

I suspect all apps track your travels which is why I use a hobby phone.
ok thank you!
I suspect, and correct ne if I am wrong, but I think OP is looking fir an app that does not track you.

Every couple of weeks I get an email from Google Maps. Showing me all my travels. I think OP is looking to avoid he travels being revealed. Google Maps is so specific I can go back and look at the burger joint I Purchased burger from three weeks ago, and includes every hotel stop.

I suspect all apps track your travels which is why I use a hobby phone. Originally Posted by Fizley
I'm thinking a app that will not use a bike/walking path as part of the route when your driving. ugh why does that path have a street name LOL

I suspect all apps track your travels which is why I use a hobby phone. Originally Posted by Fizley
so show me which app you talking about ??