Who's The Guy Slinging Coin at Strip Clubs?

Was in a Houston strip club and wasn't enthralled with the talent but was watching the regulars at the bar, surrounded by girls....and seeing the sports cars, luxury cars, massive decked out SUV's parked in valet and figuring maybe the cars are theirs?

Watching these dudes, they are buying drinks, look to be a level or 2 above homeless in dress.....getting dances in the backrooms..

And I started wondering, who are these dudes? What do they do for a living? How can they spend so much time in clubs. (Just assuming they do.) Do they have families? Are they as shallow as the money grubbing strippers taking them for thousands?

Anyone have insight? Knowledge of these guys?

Just a thought.......or a question.
Curious about which club this was at?
St James up north.

Couple of Ferrari's, Vette, Mercedes all upfront. Figure they own em but who knows.
Obviously, speculation on my part.

Stimulus Bawlers.
Was in a Houston strip club and wasn't enthralled with the talent but was watching the regulars at the bar, surrounded by girls....and seeing the sports cars, luxury cars, massive decked out SUV's parked in valet and figuring maybe the cars are theirs?

Watching these dudes, they are buying drinks, look to be a level or 2 above homeless in dress.....getting dances in the backrooms..

And I started wondering, who are these dudes? What do they do for a living? How can they spend so much time in clubs. (Just assuming they do.) Do they have families? Are they as shallow as the money grubbing strippers taking them for thousands?

Anyone have insight? Knowledge of these guys?

Just a thought.......or a question. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
hello can you tell me which city is this Houston strip club?
the cars likely belonged to the girls.... ha ha went to a rub a dub in myrtle beach once and while waiting for a buddy the girl I was just with left in a brand new Corvette and looked real good doing it......
hello can you tell me which city is this Houston strip club? Originally Posted by Johnnyshakes
https://maps.app.goo.gl/95e55FNAwWTV5fov9
I was never "that guy". Haven't been to a SC in years for a number of reasons, mostly age-related changes my life way.

Used to drop in on one or another SC while on my way home from work. Had built-in an extra hour or so in getting to the 'burbs for some decompression time. I'd drop in on one club or another a couple of times a month with $40 or so saved out from my "lunch money". Have a happy hour drink, snack from the buffet if there was one, watch the scene and get a dance . . .then hit the road.

I was never a player. Can't imagine what that life style can be like or how anyone csan get there.