Hygiene - A question for Providers and Clients

This question is mainly for what providers prefer, however, I welcome client opinions as well.

I want my provider to feel comfortable and get as close to me as possible and I get the pinnacle of service from her. I know that my hygiene will have nearly everything to do with that. Some things are obvious; wash thoroughly with soap and water, get all the knooks and crannies, especially behind my ears. Also, which I only recently found out, if you wear headphones, use ears buds/air pods, the inside of your ears will sweat and could smell, so be sure you clean'em out.

Breath:
I know to brush my teeth and using mouthwash is very important, she will certainly appreciate it, that's obvious. What was not obvious to me was what I eat hours ahead of seeing her could play a factor. I read a comment from a provider that said even though her client brushed his teeth and used mouthwash, when she kissed him there was a strange off-putting taste. It turns out he had fish for lunch several hours before seeing her, so she was smelling/tasting minty fresh fish. This probably holds true for other foods as well like onions, garlic, and other spicy or strong foods.

Facial Hair:
I think the majority of men in the U.S. have facial hair. Beards, mustaches, and goatees, decorate most of our faces. Does this bother you providers? Is there a special conditioner that I should use to make it better, softer, so you will feel better about getting closer? What about length? Would you get closer if my face was hair free?

Other Hair:
Of course my hygiene down there will be super clean, however, what about the hair? Do I shave all the way every thing? Do I trim? Should I get waxed? Any suggestions for shavers for the family jewels that dont nic and/or cut? I havent had much success in the past... lol! What, in your opinion, would a provider mostly prefer to get ultimately, and intimately, close?

Thanks!
I never really put too much thought into cleaning my ears but now I know why the lady I visited last week gagged while licking them.

Anyone with facial hair should be oiling it daily with beard oil (coconut oil if you're on a budget). I've been sporting a duck dynasty beard for years & never gotten a complaint.

I don't do any kind of trimming down below, most ladies complain about it.
Other Hair:
Of course my hygiene down there will be super clean, however, what about the hair? Do I shave all the way every thing? Do I trim? Should I get waxed? Any suggestions for shavers for the family jewels that dont nic and/or cut? I havent had much success in the past... lol! What, in your opinion, would a provider mostly prefer to get ultimately, and intimately, close? Originally Posted by baseballfan70
crabs need a home ya know dang nab it
Actually I suggest using mouth wash and or flavored bubblegum instead of brushing your teeth right before a session. The bristles on tooth brushes can leave abrasions on your gums, which makes transmission of oral STD more likely... You'd also be more likely to aggravate any canker sores in there already with a brush.

Razor for the facial hair, and electric clipper with half inch attachment if you want to buzz the other hair. I don't shave my other hair close; getting it close to my skin causes a horrible rash / razor burn.
All good info and agree about NOT brushing the teeth close to an appointment. As far as the hair down there try No Hair Crew.
For manscaping, I use either Coochy Cream or Pure Romance Titan Shave Gel. Also, for an evening appointment, I shave in the morning so any little nicks have time to heal. For a daytime appointment, I shave the night before. And I always use a new blade when seeing a lady.

Another point, especially if you intend to stimulate your partner with your fingers, is to make sure your nails are trimmed close. I usually do it a day or two before to allow any sharp edges to smooth out.

Finally ALWAYS shower immediately before an appoint and wash both front and back ends at least twice and rinse well both times. The only complaint I have ever had was one lady about how she still tasted soap from sticking her tongue up my butt. Not a bad complaint to have.
Just can't bring myself to have a blade that close to shorty, there are a lot of creams that work real good and no chance for cuts.
Just can't bring myself to have a blade that close to shorty, there are a lot of creams that work real good and no chance for cuts. Originally Posted by ben dover
Yeah, fuck that. I buzz it with a #1 comb every couple weeks after I do my hair.
i always treated encounters like competitive events. To be in peak form when they arrive so they're comfortable and maybe i dunno feel i was considerate for them. Mostly it was me wanting to be my best to boost MY confidence (to perform).

I would have the back, balls and crack waxed. I would shower and scrub clean then wash with Betadine to kill any bacteria. The only light scent after that would be a lil body oil. Obvs brush tongue, teeth and heavy rotation of mouth wash before arrival.

Because i look at it as physical performance. I wouldnt eat 24 hrs heading into a match. Didnt want to be bloated or have any disruptions when things got revved up unexpectedly
That's quite a regimen!