Random Thoughts

Enjoying some right now, yummy! Thanks again! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You're very welcome! Happy Valentine's Day to a special friend!!
Random thought
I'm dying my hair BRIGHT BRIGHT RED
Was supposed to do it for my bday 2 days ago but was not able

Pics posted soon 😘
Random thought
I'm dying my hair BRIGHT BRIGHT RED
Was supposed to do it for my bday 2 days ago but was not able

Pics posted soon 😘 Originally Posted by cassie_love
Woot woot, new Cassie pics!
Current Mood:

Current Mood:

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You drank that whole damn bottle, didn't you? Lol
You drank that whole damn bottle, didn't you? Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Nah, but I did drink some to relieve the stress of an extraordinarily bad day!
Fact
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_6907.JPG (94.2 KB, 395 views)

As Andy grew older all of his toys had to sit motionless and watch him masturbate.
Hmmm, Since my name has been brought into this let me add.......I haven't been in the state of Arkansas since the morning of Feb. 7th. So not sure how anyone is trying "boost" sales for me!!!

As Andy grew older all of his toys had to sit motionless and watch him masturbate. Originally Posted by yeahthatguy
That's...disturbing
Hmmm, Since my name has been brought into this let me add.......I haven't been in the state of Arkansas since the morning of Feb. 7th. So not sure how anyone is trying "boost" sales for me!!! Originally Posted by Felina
Apparently, the important thing is if you have red soled shoes or not.
Jack Reacher is supposed to be 6' 5" 220-250 lbs with dirty blonde hair and Tom Cruise is 5' 7" and 138-148 lbs.

Just my random thought while watching the Jack Reacher on tv and though i would share.
Apparently, the important thing is if you have red soled shoes or not. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Oh but I do. However, that is not what defines me nor what make my dates special.