Random Thoughts

• BK
  • 03-02-2017, 10:57 PM
Yes, true. But the combination of "NWA" and "Vannah" (or so I thought) deprived me of my senses momentarily! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Am I the only person that when they see NWA they think of the rap group for a split second instead of a corner of our state?
Am I the only person that when they see NWA they think of the rap group for a split second instead of a corner of our state? Originally Posted by BK
Fuck da police. Yeah, me too. Lol
Why do people in Germany have all the cool Haribos, and we only have the bears? And there's dozens more varieties there.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_7412.JPG (93.1 KB, 416 views) File Type: jpg IMG_7413.JPG (105.9 KB, 412 views)
Am I the only person that when they see NWA they think of the rap group for a split second instead of a corner of our state? Originally Posted by BK
At one point I did...but then I realized they're just angry black men
  • BK
  • 03-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Why do people in Germany have all the cool Haribos, and we only have the bears? And there's dozens more varieties there. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
. Because they're a German candy company
  • BK
  • 03-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Why do people in Germany have all the cool Haribos, and we only have the bears? And there's dozens more varieties there. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
. Because they're a German candy company
Whoa. Apparently there are hot singles in my area looking for sex.
Whoa. Apparently there are hot singles in my area looking for sex. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I guess they all left my area after I installed adblock.
Just because I was going through some pics and haven't posted on here much lately.
Yes. I'm still cute
This is a test that probably won't work. I recommend ignoring it.

http://i.imgur.com/KolJUST.gifv

Edit: Yep, didn't work.
I've always thought it was weird that guy's bikes have this kind of frame:

While ladies' bikes have this kind of frame:

I've had the exact same thought about the bikes.
"No good deed goes unpunished". An aphorism I've heard. Never more true than in the hobby world.

Edit: I guess it's not always true. I've done some good deeds that were not punished and turned out fine. Just like in the civilian world. But it's hard not to focus on the other kind.
I've always thought it was weird that guy's bikes have this kind of frame:

While ladies' bikes have this kind of frame:

Originally Posted by JdeHog
Girls bikes are designed to ride with skirts. Probably not as necessary now.
Those bikes are sexist. I'm surprised the pussy hats aren't protesting