Google Banning SD Apps

Just thought I'd post this little bit of info for those interested:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/googl...081012698.html
Now if someone could just ban OnlyFans !!!!!!!!!!
Honestly surprised SA wasn't banned from the Google Play Store like 30 seconds after it was published... The bummer is that paying for SA via Google Play is probably the easiest way to pay mostly anonymously. (And if the app is banned from the Play Store, its ability to use Google Play for payments will also be revoked.)
Sadly we're probably living in a time when eventually will all say hey remember when used to be able to find hookers on the internet? How far we have all fallen from the days of Backpage and it's ease of access
Yet Kamala even said she supports SW ...but thinks the men who visit these women should be arrested. Figure that one out!!
SA had an Apple app, but eventually banned it. Now if you use SA on your iPhone (using a browser) they offer to make a shortcut on your desktop so it's easier to get into it. I'll bet Google does the same thing.
To Laserface point - I rejoined SA a few months ago (it was a total bust by the way) using a credit card and it didn't get flagged. They must have gotten around the Cyprus flag somehow.
Reading between the lines the big boys have no use for things ( SA) sex apps and others they tolerated in the past because its not going to effect the bottom line.
So I assume this happened since my app crashed today? No problem online it's just a pain to use.