Birthday Cumming Up - Who/What Should I Do?

I almost posted this to ISO, but maybe this can be more of a discussion than just a "first responder" type of thing.

So I'm relatively new, and from time to time see birthday boys having a heck of a time in the hobby.

My question is - what are the options out there? Who are the best singles or doubles (or triples??) for a special treat/splurge?

Some background: Never had doubles, never done greek. I'm not saying either one of those are required, but in terms of new experiences, both could be fun

BTW - we're talking after the holidays here, so there is time to plan

I'm open to opinons from folks, things to think about or consider, or proposals (DM is fine of course).
'Birthday boys' are usually guys just trying to get a discount and it's nowhere near their birthday, lol.

I would suggest doubles. I've heard that Kaylee Blue and Pussy Galore make quite the team
+1 on Pussy Galore and anyone she might suggest join you for Doubles.

DBLs are an excellent Birthday Treat if you have the right two ladies. PG will always go out of her way to treat you like a king, and DBLs with her and anyone of her group of friends will leave you breathless.
'Birthday boys' are usually guys just trying to get a discount and it's nowhere near their birthday, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Not always, some times it is a way of justifying an unusual splurge into this hobby and has nothing to do with the "discount" you are referring to. I have had my share of birthday splurges and believe my they cost me way more then my average hobby play. This year I splurged on more tangible items for my birthday

As to the OP, trying something new or out of your usual play is a good treat. I would suggest picking a doubles with one lady you have seen and enjoy and ask her to pick a surpris second (that you don't know untill your butt naked).
Have fun and enjoy despite the "discount" stigma!

IB
Not always, some times it is a way of justifying an unusual splurge into this hobby and has nothing to do with the "discount" you are referring to. I have had my share of birthday splurges and believe my they cost me way more then my average hobby play. This year I splurged on more tangible items for my birthday

As to the OP, trying something new or out of your usual play is a good treat. I would suggest picking a doubles with one lady you have seen and enjoy and ask her to pick a surpris second (that you don't know untill your butt naked).

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Many birthday reviews and posts elsewhere show a "splurge" or they did something special for themselves. I can't speak for what guys ask for or what Claire experiences in requests, but I agree with IB.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
That's why I used the term "usually" rather than "most of the time" or "always."
Happy birthday babe! Kisses
I do love playing with PussyGalore! However I am always a happy woman when I get a chance to see CSB naked