democrat big con

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...s-big-con.html

never thought of what the democrats & media were doing was a con job. massive, blatant one.

anyone ever seen the movie "the sting"? its like that, only much larger and blatanly out in the open.

some of the tactics democrats used are in the movie. paid protestors to distract the rubes.
I think the people have figured it out.
I think the people have figured it out. Originally Posted by bambino
yes slowly but surely.
I noticed yesterday before the announcement that Rush Limbaugh was reporting that some republicans were telling Trump to pick someone "mainstream" and moderate. After the announcement, we hear the democratsin unison shouting that Gorsuch was "outside the mainstream". Anyone buy that it was a coincidence that the establishment GOP is using the same langauge as the democrats?
I noticed yesterday before the announcement that Rush Limbaugh was reporting that some republicans were telling Trump to pick someone "mainstream" and moderate. After the announcement, we hear the democratsin unison shouting that Gorsuch was "outside the mainstream". Anyone buy that it was a coincidence that the establishment GOP is using the same langauge as the democrats? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Bobsie Twins, McCain and Graham are really getting annoying.
Make them go Nuclear and blow up the Senate but resist we shall. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

For 8 yrs all these cretins did was obstruct and commit treason against Obama so now why should we cooperate on anything. It's true Republicans have the power but the point is to make their lives a living hell in the process and be as uncooperative as uncooperative can get. Its the same thing they did for the past 8 yrs.

Republicans deserve no respect in my view. They've been rewarded for bad and abhorrent behavior so might as well play the same game. I respect Republicans in the sense that they make no bones about how vile and corrupt they're gonna be whereas Democrats always trying to place nice only for the Republicunts to butt fuck them like Bimbo does his own ass.

Its time the Democrats stood up and became just as vile and corrupt as the Republicans

Its time the Democrats stood up and became just as vile and corrupt as the Republicans Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah....Dems too need to poison our water and push granny off a cliff.
For 8 yrs all these cretins did was obstruct and commit treason against Obama so now why should we cooperate on anything. It's true Republicans have the power but the point is to make their lives a living hell in the process and be as uncooperative as uncooperative can get. Its the same thing they did for the past 8 yrs. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm trying to figure out which country you lived in. Had Republicans stood up to Obama at all, Trump would not be president now. They were elected to stop him and they caved. Republican voters got tired of Romney and McCain, et al, being more critical of conservatives than they were of democrats.
Here's Nancy holding the party line:

If you breathe air, drink water, eat food, take medicine or in any other way interact with the courts, this is a very bad decision," she said.
Here's Nancy holding the party line: Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
She needs to worry about her business in the House.
She needs to worry about her businss in her Depends...
I assumed she kept her depends "in the House"!

She does have a strange walk ...

.... like she's afraid something is going to slip down if she doesn't keep up a good pace.
Nancy Pelosi is bucking to leap ahead of Sheila Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters for the title of..."Biggest Moron In The House"

She says that the Democrats have done so poorly in the past elections because The DNC fail d to explain their policies and Platform.

No, you stupid bitch. the Democrats are loosing so much ground because the Smerican Voters DO understand your policies and your Platform.
All I need to know is that Shitstain and the rest of the Demorats do not like his choice and he is good by me.

The Demorats are going to be butthurt for a long time after what was revealed to the public about how they really think and act. Not to mention the factual revelation of how the MSM works with them and how fake the news is coming from them.

Shitstain needs to stop trying so hard to be a dependable plantation Demorat and try making something of herself in society.
She needs to worry about her businss in her Depends... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
her mascaras running.