Elko, Nevada

To the REALLLLL GENTLEMEN of the great state of Nevada.

Okayyyyyyy so I have been many many places. Yet, you know the old saying- save the best for last. Wellll for a small town gal like me, Nevada has always been one of my final destinations. That being said gentleman - where is the advice for the hotels & fun? I would like to have the time of my life & many of my friends tell me that is very very possible.

Is Nevada really the real deal gentlemen like everyone says? I am so excited that there is no telling what I will do when I get there......
I travel to Elko about once a year for business. I have tried and it seems to me its tough. There are three brothels: Sue's, Mona's and D&D Ranch, but to hobby there it will cost $$$$. Ive had some success with back pages back in the day.

You would think with Elko being the 2nd largest city along I80 in Nevada there would be a hobby. I have never found it, and maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

When I drive, I ways arrange my schedule to spend the night In Reno as there are much more choices for hobby activity.