Eccie let me apologize

First off, let me apologize. Since the night of May 19th I have been being harassed. I had my first "no call, no show" because someone (name left unsaid) sent him to my room. Then, old irrelevant threads, are being brought back up to ruin my name. I have not had access to my account since the night of May 19th. So anything posted since then, til now, has not been me. Also, the previous phone number that you could contact me at, I am no longer using. Please pm me. I have taken care of the situation the best I can, and hopefully there will be no more problems!!!!
My deepest apologies.
xoxo...Kelly
It doesn't sound like u have anything to apologize for. Hopefully the situation gets better for u soon. Keep ur head up��
First off, let me apologize. Since the night of May 19th I have been being harassed. I had my first "no call, no show" because someone (name left unsaid) sent him to my room. Then, old irrelevant threads, are being brought back up to ruin my name. I have not had access to my account since the night of May 19th. So anything posted since then, til now, has not been me. Also, the previous phone number that you could contact me at, I am no longer using. Please pm me. I have taken care of the situation the best I can, and hopefully there will be no more problems!!!!
My deepest apologies.
xoxo...Kelly Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Hmmmm . . . Not much that's alert worthy either.
I just hope you're in a better place now
No worries, Kelly. Your stalker tried to out you, but no one really paid much attention as you have a good reputation with the guys. Play safe.
Thank you guys so much. There is a calm before the storm, I just have to get drugged through the mud a little. Nothing to wash off and come back!
xoxo...Kelly
Kelly...I have a special set of skills...I will find him..
Kelly...I have a special set of skills...I will find him.. Originally Posted by Prazer
If you do have "special skills" you should have enough sense to not admit it in public and damn sure not make that offer. Just sayin.
Not an alert, though useful to know. And now the account is banned. Also useful to know.

But should be in Co-Ed
Lol
Thanks for the Alert!
If a member thinks a post in Alerts isn't alert-worthy, RTF THE POST. Don't just write, "This isn't alert-worthy."
If a member thinks a post in Alerts isn't alert-worthy, RTM THE POST. Don't just write, "This isn't alert-worthy." Originally Posted by ShysterJon
See how that works it's in co-ed now! Thanks for demonstrating but we aint paying ya!....Especially since i had to fix it for ya!
Damn! Well, I'll throw away my bill then.
This one has effectively disappeared...for now. I predict her next name will be some combination of the four seasons. I'm going with Autumn Summers.