Doubles Partners

I have a lot of clients ask me about two girl shows and which girls I partner with. I am guessing that most girls get asked this frequently also. So what do you guys say? Do you have a regular doubles partner? More than one? If you don't, do you want to be mine? Is a doubles partner just a girl we can call any random time or do we advertising doubles and do the calls? I can never give a really confident answer. What do you girls say?
I believe a doubles partner is another provider that you feel comfortable engaging in activities with. I'm not sure how others go about finding that one but I found my doubles partner SexyStephTx ironically on a outcall
We've been two peas in a pod since (;

Anyway check your PM's (;
I believe a doubles partner is another provider that you feel comfortable engaging in activities with. I'm not sure how others go about finding that one but I found my doubles partner SexyStephTx ironically on a outcall
We've been two peas in a pod since (;

Anyway check your PM's (; Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
Speaking from experience, it can be a little complicated - Especially since I cater to very open minded trysts such as lesbian doubles and doubles with a bisexual male partner. I tend to raise the bar when it comes to doubles sessions.

However, I am very picky now with the providers who I choose to do doubles with. I've had some less than stellar experiences with several providers who did not deliver to my, nor my client's expectations.

Stealing, bad hygiene, false promises, lying about being bisexual, lack of professionalism, management, back stabbing or hard drug abuse has been some of my biggest pet peeves when finding a reliable and professional doubles partner in the long-term.

Oh, and let's not forget that some other providers are seemingly, "never available" or extremely flaky when it comes to handling appointments.

Nonetheless, I am proud to say that I've had wonderful doubles experiences with my clients. The best doubles sessions have also been with my clients who picked me and another provider that they have seen beforehand - or - a provider who I am very comfortable with and communicate with on a daily basis.
Yes, I have a regular doubles partner but I only play doubles on the tennis court. Hah!! :-)
Speaking from experience, it can be a little complicated - Especially since I cater to very open minded trysts such as lesbian doubles and doubles with a bisexual male partner. I tend to raise the bar when it comes to doubles sessions.

However, I am very picky now with the providers who I choose to do doubles with. I've had some less than stellar experiences with several providers who did not deliver to my, nor my client's expectations.

Stealing, bad hygiene, false promises, lying about being bisexual, lack of professionalism, management, back stabbing or hard drug abuse has been some of my biggest pet peeves when finding a reliable and professional doubles partner in the long-term.

Oh, and let's not forget that some other providers are seemingly, "never available" or extremely flaky when it comes to handling appointments.

Nonetheless, I am proud to say that I've had wonderful doubles experiences with my clients. The best doubles sessions have also been with my clients who picked me and another provider that they have seen beforehand - or - a provider who I am very comfortable with and communicate with on a daily basis. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Who do you do doubles with. In the past doubles has been frustrating because they say doubles but is just really role playing no actual contact between the two ladies.
Yes, I have a regular doubles partner but I only play doubles on the tennis court. Hah!! :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
One of these days you will make that sexual plunge. Let us know when you do. That would be awesome. It's all about fun times
Sam....did you ever run out of the Tennis Balls that I gave you last year?

Yes, I have a regular doubles partner but I only play doubles on the tennis court. Hah!! :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom

Curious...Samantha is quite ADAMANT about NOT playing with other women! I wouldn't mind seeing her with another woman...but I think that I'd bet the ranch that it AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!

One of these days you will make that sexual plunge. Let us know when you do. That would be awesome. It's all about fun times Originally Posted by curious247
Having doubles is an incredible experience when the ladies are into each other. I have been fortunate to enjoy the company on many occasions with two women. To me having two ladies around my cock, licking and sucking and kissing on each other is just amazing.

I will say that the Italian Princess is one of ATF for doubles. I have seen her in action with other women and she may be known as the BBBJ Princess but from what I have heard from the ladies she is with she is queen of pussy licking.

I have also enjoyed the company of Honey Rose and her UTR Friend as well as with Spike Monkey, maybe one day I will work up the courage to enjoy all three of those ladies together.

Having a reliable doubles partner is at many times difficult. Scheduling is a big problem, sometimes it is hard enough to line up one lady much less two. But when the chemistry is there then there is no better hobby experience in my humble opinion.

Now Morgan I have not had the pleasure of ever meeting you but if you were to find the right lady then I would be in line to see you and your partner. Now I offer one suggestion, perhaps you could find a nice blonde to be with, kind of an Ebony and Ivory fantasy I have that you could fulfill. I am sure it would be an incredible time.
Plus 1 Adrienne!

Also I find if you and your partner mesh regarding business AND socially, it helps with chemistry. Have fun!
Morgan I think you should use me as a trial double, pick a lady you like and let's PARTY! Just out of curiosity do you have a preference on the lady with regard to white black asian latina?

Nonetheless, I am proud to say that I've had wonderful doubles experiences with my clients. The best doubles sessions have also been with my clients who picked me and another provider that they have seen beforehand - or - a provider who I am very comfortable with and communicate with on a daily basis. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
uhmmm... what she said
Sam....did you ever run out of the Tennis Balls that I gave you last year?

Curious...Samantha is quite ADAMANT about NOT playing with other women! I wouldn't mind seeing her with another woman...but I think that I'd bet the ranch that it AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! Originally Posted by planojim
Hahaha!! Jim…you know me too well! I have no interest in 'playing' with other women. I like men! I am attracted to men's bodies, muscularity, men's height, strength, scent, voice, etc…everything about men! My fantasy is all about men. I guess it's like most men are not interested in playing with other men. I feel the same way…about women. :-)

And yes, I ran out of the tennis balls long time ago, Jim. I bought another case a few months ago. I guess I've been playing more. Help? :-)
I met my doubles partner just recently at a hotel we both were staying at. We clicked on a personal level and had fun with wine and the hot tub....and ended up staying the night with each other ....then we both confessed to being providers and laughed forever because we both didn't know. When you click on a personal level I think it ups the hottness level...because its really REAL.
Hey Sam! Great to hear from you lovely lady! Hmmm! It is long past our 'Anniversary' isn't it? Keep your P411 calendar up to date early next month and I'll figure out a way to work you into my 'schedule'. Be sure to send PM me your 'ball preference'....tennis balls that is.

Hahaha!! Jim…you know me too well! I have no interest in 'playing' with other women. I like men! I am attracted to men's bodies, muscularity, men's height, strength, scent, voice, etc…everything about men! My fantasy is all about men. I guess it's like most men are not interested in playing with other men. I feel the same way…about women. :-)

And yes, I ran out of the tennis balls long time ago, Jim. I bought another case a few months ago. I guess I've been playing more. Help? :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom