What happened to Megan Cox and Katie Kumz

Did these two ladies call it quits? They were on my TDL, and now i cant find their profiles. Does anyone have any info on this?
They are posting and actively working, and have been.

Sounds like an ID 10 T error on using the search function correctly.
Where did you get that intel from Firekitten?
Ads that have been posted as well as reviews, in the last three days, and logon info more recent than that.
I saw Katie's profile on p411 just yesterday
Her p411 is gone now.
Saw katie yesterday and made tentative plans to see her again next week. She is awesome.
Just texted Katie...apparently their accounts got hacked but p411 is still good. She's here untill Saturday
They are posting and actively working, and have been.

Sounds like an ID 10 T error on using the search function correctly. Originally Posted by FireKitten

Ads that have been posted as well as reviews, in the last three days, and logon info more recent than that. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Her p411 is gone now. Originally Posted by mikeylovesit
Saw katie yesterday and made tentative plans to see her again next week. She is awesome. Originally Posted by Jonny Utah
Just texted Katie...apparently their accounts got hacked but p411 is still good. She's here untill Saturday Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Good thing all this info here is consistent, lest someone might have to post a thread looking for helpful info. Oh wait...