Should this Blondie go to Denver? hmm

hi babes
This is going to be my first time sight seeing in Denver! would love some local recommedations. xx

P310213
no.
denver is a place of flakes and over priced over bloated cetaceans
i just got lured by an ad in Tryst that had photos from at least 10yrs and 40 pounds ago!!!
i left gave her some $ and left. i was inside the room as she did that hide behind the door crap so as i was already in the room i didn’t want any hassle!
then last week i met up with a chick who at least resembled the photos but then complained bcuz i lasted too long?!?
liberal pot smokers i guess cum in 1-2 minutes?
anyway this area is a wasteland for sure!
denver is a place of flakes and over priced over bloated cetaceans
i just got lured by an ad in Tryst that had photos from at least 10yrs and 40 pounds ago!!!
i left gave her some $ and left. i was inside the room as she did that hide behind the door crap so as i was already in the room i didn’t want any hassle!
then last week i met up with a chick who at least resembled the photos but then complained bcuz i lasted too long?!?
liberal pot smokers i guess cum in 1-2 minutes?
anyway this area is a wasteland for sure! Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
Kuhl please post reviews or share names in private here. Helps the rest of us. Good, honest reviews qualify as public service.
Guys, let's keep discussion on Nova's query about Denver.

Maybe mention shopping at Larimer Square, or the 16th St Mall.
Perhaps, American Museum of Western Art, or the Molly Brown Museum.
hi babes
This is going to be my first time sight seeing in Denver! would love some local recommedations. xx

P310213
Originally Posted by itsnovababe
Based on what I know, yes, BUT be prepared for a lot of B.S. Some of the local ladies have gotten very militant about deposits. According to them there are a lot of ncns clients. I have no personal experience with that claim. As far as where to go, the Buckhorn exchange restaurant is a very unique, but pricey place. The Museum of Natural history is nice and is very close to the planetarium and the zoo. I would warn you away from the Capital area as it is/was, at my last check, heavily occupied, and not by likely clients.