Kim at Asian Stars - prior reviews?

She just got listed this month. I'm pretty sure I've seen those images somewhere this year. Search engine isn't popping up any prior reviews that match so I'm not sure if she's going by a new name or if the studio is just reusing images (or maybe this is a placeholder) with different girls.

Anyone got details on her?

https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=117
Which site(s) do you use for reverse image search? Only ones I know of are Tineye and Google Image
She was at Sunflower about 4 months ago but doesn’t remember her name.
I just viewed the bathtub photo.

Anyone have a spare oxegen tank?
I might take her for a spin
Which site(s) do you use for reverse image search? Only ones I know of are Tineye and Google Image Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I just use Google reverse image search as well. I was also doing a forum search that didn't return any matches for earlier this year.

She was at Sunflower about 4 months ago but doesn’t remember her name.
Her images are stunning for sure but if no one else remembers her from Sunflower, I guess maybe the encounter must not have been memorable...
I don’t know if this helps, but I was trying to book Haru yesterday and she was off. So I asked about Kim, booker told me “I would wait for Haru”. So that’s what I did and saw her today. They know my preferences and I’m pretty sure if she was ‘as pictured’ would have said go for it.