Other hobby's

Ok aside from the hobby what are some of your other interestes...other hobby's so to speak..what else do you do to blow off steam or just escape....
I enjoy being outdoors. Golf is a relaxing pasttime. I am not very good so i dont take it serious. I also like to travel to now places and see now things.
thats awesome...although I only play putt-putt golf...lol..my attention span wanders....
I enjoy being outdoors. Golf is a relaxing pasttime. I am not very good so i dont take it serious. I also like to travel to now places and see now things. Originally Posted by atlfan999
I exercise like a fiend. Helps alot with handling stress.
There are OTHER hobbies?
Likes to travel small distances for the weekend.
I'm a private pilot so I fly to get my mind clear
There are OTHER hobbies? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

My hobbies include volunteering, biking, I burn through a ton of books, finding and attending new exhibits or performances and love making desserts that look like people's naughty parts
I love working out...playing chess and word games as well as writing and travelling...I LOVE the beach esp at night
I play poker.
I've been an obsessive shutterbug for decades and love playing with Photoshop and Painter when time allows. Sometimes the planets align and allow me to blend that hobby with this one. Beats chasing a little ball with a stick in my opinion.

I love working out...playing chess and word games as well as writing and travelling...I LOVE the beach esp at night Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
What do you like to write? Poems, short stories etc.. great thread btw
Playing footy(soccer) in an over 30's men's league. I also enjoy weight lifting and running. I do a wee bit of cooking as well. Love a great bottle of red wine;-)
I have many interests but the one I love the most is traveling in my motorhome! Something about being out on the road away from my normal life is sooo relaxing. In 2010, I hit the road on Apr 6 with only a vague plan. 6000 miles, 18 cities, and 6 months later I came home. I loved every minute of it!! Ready to go again!
Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Traveling, Cooking, anything to get outdoors and active.