Cast/crutches fetish?

I figured I’d post about it here as not everyone is on twitter but I broke my leg in two places- the tibia and fibula near the ankle- and will be having surgery this week. I’m looking at about two months for healing so I’m currently not taking any bookings.

But in my searches to keep my head up, I discovered people called casters who have casts, crutches, etc as their fetish. Does anyone know about this or consider this their fetish? It was a new one to me but I can totally see it as it’s often associated with helplessness or damsel in distress as well as foot fetishes. Do you have a fetish like this that is considered out of the ordinary for most people? I love learning about them and thought casters might be an interesting thing for other people to hear about too. I know there’s a fetish for everything but I’m still surprised sometimes.
A desperate attempt for an ad??
A desperate attempt for an ad?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes, a desperate attempt for an ad where I say I'm not taking bookings. You got me. Maybe I just thought it was a topic you don't see every day. Have a nice night.
Yes, a desperate attempt for an ad where I say I'm not taking bookings. You got me. Maybe I just thought it was a topic you don't see every day. Have a nice night. Originally Posted by ivy_rose
You cam and have other ventures. Is this a ploy for pity and sympathy? ??
Still a thinly veiled threAD for your other ventures.
Please dont loose any beauty sleep!
You cam and have other ventures. Is this a ploy for pity and sympathy? ??
Still a thinly veiled threAD for your other ventures.
Please dont loose any beauty sleep! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Clearly you're not interested in her thread, so stop being rude for absolutely no reason.
Being a bully isn't cute.
I figured I’d post about it here as not everyone is on twitter but I broke my leg in two places- the tibia and fibula near the ankle- and will be having surgery this week. I’m looking at about two months for healing so I’m currently not taking any bookings.

But in my searches to keep my head up, I discovered people called casters who have casts, crutches, etc as their fetish. Does anyone know about this or consider this their fetish? It was a new one to me but I can totally see it as it’s often associated with helplessness or damsel in distress as well as foot fetishes. Do you have a fetish like this that is considered out of the ordinary for most people? I love learning about them and thought casters might be an interesting thing for other people to hear about too. I know there’s a fetish for everything but I’m still surprised sometimes. Originally Posted by ivy_rose
There's literally a fetish for EVERYTHING.
I'm sure there are some bizarre ones out there, but I think it's cool that there's always something for everyone
Clearly you're not interested in her thread, so stop being rude for absolutely no reason.
Being a bully isn't cute. Originally Posted by MichelleBailey
Bully bullshit! boo hoo! Standing up to a hooker does not make one a bully or holding her accountable!

This is a thinly veiled threAD .
I broke my toe again when I got back home, while leaving my mailbox.. I ran into a darn car stopper..

When I break something I just keep it moving, and "most" guy's are understanding if you can still deliver great service..

My bones are starting to get fragile due to being on calcium blockers, since I was 26.. So

Edit: Never been in a cast though while hobbying, its normally wraps for me you get at, CVS..
I broke my toe again when I got back home, while leaving my mailbox.. I ran into a darn car stopper..

When I break something I just keep it moving, and "most" guy's are understanding if you can still deliver great service..

My bones are starting to get fragile due to being on calcium blockers, since I was 26.. So

Edit: Never been in a cast though while hobbying, its normally wraps for me you get at, CVS.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That's a threAD if I ever saw one! I am calling WD!
That's a threAD if I ever saw one! I am calling WD! Originally Posted by mrhamm
Champagnes post is in topic! She is in no way calling attention to herself! Nor does she ever respond with snarky comments
Personally, I welcome any topic of interest. Anything is better than the echo chamber of the the Lords of the Spent Dick that is now Eccie Austin Co-ed.

I think this is your opportunity to explore a niche market Ivy. From what I've seen of your loveliness and extraordinary creativity, I'm certain that if anyone can make something of it, you can.
Bully bullshit! boo hoo! Standing up to a hooker does not make one a bully or holding her accountable!

This is a thinly veiled threAD . Originally Posted by winn dixie

Holding her accountable? I'm sorry, don't you have something better to do?

This is a thinly veiled threAD . Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thank god boards are becoming non existent lmao

No need to reply - gooooodbye
Yep thank god boards are dying. That way men dont know who to avoid..