Do U Like It R Just Do It

I’ve often wondered Ladies, do u enjoy giving oral or do u do it because u know he likes it??? Do u swollen???4
Honestly I love giving oral! Either in RW relationships or in our I'm kinky fantasy world, I'm very active with hands and lips. The more vocal and response you are, the more freaky I become! I don't want to miss an inch or a drop. Balls included!! I want it all in my mouth. Deep, slow, sloppy & WETT! It can be soooo intimate if you like it!! Call me naughty but it's one of my favorite parts of a sexual encounter. Focusing on the tip and making your toes curl makes my nipples hard as hell! Ummm I might have to find something to stuff in my mouth tonight🤤 I've gotten a bit worked up!!
And..... I might swallow just depends on how FOXXY 🦊 you've gotten me 😉!
-FoxxyThoughts
Oh my. Soooooo whatchu doin?! Lol. Hawt
Oh my. Soooooo whatchu doin?! Lol. Hawt Originally Posted by 9nthick
Waiting on some fun to head me way😉!!
Waiting on some fun to head me way😉!! Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx
But do you swollen?
I had a Tarrant County AA Scorpio Princess that would have orgasms when giving head and she wasn't faking she absolutely loved it
unfortunately, we buried her a month ago today heart attack she was only 40
[QUOTE=SmokinTex;1062850076]But do you swollen?[/QUOTE]

what is this activity (new term to me) ??

did you mean "swallow" and auto-cumplete changed its mind on you :^}
Giving head to me is such a turn on, watching the man squirm, hearing him moan and become so weak while my tongue and suction makes him completely helpless. Toes curling, my tight brown pussing getting creamy. I enjoy it so much.
I cheat, I like using my toy while I'm sucking..
I have multiple orgasms, so if I can make myself cum,
Then you make me cum, I'm happy!
Usually, I like you to taste me when it is my turn.
Either way, I'm cumming!
Plus I tend to stay down on you longer with something vibrating between my legs.. Im a little selfish.

Dangit, now I forgot the question. How funny.
Either way, I like the whole experience and I want you to enjoy yourself with me.
I do not believe that you are going to get a provider (at least the ones that we have left that post on this site) to admit openly on a thread that they just do it. Doing so would definitely take her off her clients rotation list or to do list for potential clients.
Wile E Coyote
I do not believe that you are going to get a provider (at least the ones that we have left that post on this site) to admit openly on a thread that they just do it.
Doing so would definitely take her off her clients rotation list or to do list for potential clients.

...Mr. Coyote, and this is the love post I always know you've got.
Right on my man....