The Perfect age for a provider

What would you say the perfect age is for a provider for YOU? Some like them young as in, right after they are legal, and some prefer a lady well into her thirties. The term GILF was thrown at someone this last week when I was slumming it and I want to know what Eccians thinck.
  • Rezo
  • 03-28-2011, 05:04 PM
What would you say the perfect age is for a provider for YOU? Some like them young as in, right after they are legal, and some prefer a lady well into her thirties. The term GILF was thrown at someone this last week when I was slumming it and I want to know what Eccians thinck. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
No, no, no. Not GILF. The man said, "Gefilte!!" No more outcalls to Meyerland for you anymore.
Huh? I don't think I've ever been to Meyerland...The GILF comment was when I was slumming it on another site. It was addressed to a lady who said she was babysitting her grandchild and online. She's a provider. I know there was a thread up on what the age limit was for the guys but what is your preference? Not your "Eh she'll do I guess, what the hell I've done worse".

How do you like em? What age group? Some like 21, some 41? What's your ideal age for a provider. I can only say i did not come into my looks until my late 20's. Before that I looked like a nerdy li
brarian with a pony tail and glasses. I still had boyfriends and all but my sensuality and prowess did not develop until my late 20's. I'm totally comfortable with myself now in my 30's. Sexuality has a great deal to do with how comfortable you are with your body, your looks, and so on.

I know young ladies are in hot demand. The college Co-ed type in their early 20's and don't get me wrong they do look awesome! I mean HOT as can
be. I just wonder if men like the young bubbly ones as much as the older sophisticated ones. Which age group and what attracts you to them. I guess the attraction to a young one is that she would be so new and inexperienced you could "teach" her so much. I don't know you guys tell me.
I'm totally comfortable with myself now in my 30's. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

A decade ago? Hooktard math at it finest.
  • Rezo
  • 03-28-2011, 05:42 PM
totally comfortable with myself now in my 30's Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

A decade ago? Hooktard math at it finest. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
I'm in my 30's.....That's a fact.....
last summer, camera phone small file size. My pics are on this site. Yup in my 30's....

For many reasons, women keep getting better and better into their 30s and 40s if they eat healthy and workout religiously. Women in their 20's are not even serious competition for those elite 30 and 40 group.
Lets talk about Sophia Loren. You know, the person in your avatar.

Here she is at the age of 52

I would say that is pretty close.
Older than 18 but before they grow teeth
As I approach my 40's I have felt healthier and happier in the last year than I have in my whole life....and I owe it all to weight watchers and Fitness Connection..and of course a few lessons in French.... ....

I would say that is pretty close.
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

Is attack my age I can tell you I am 35 years old. I'm happy with my age and will accept my age with dignity and grace. Sofia Loren has aged remarkably
well. I hope to age as she has. She has preserved her looks she is one sexy senior citizen. When I am her age I hope I can still turn heads.

Not like you do John ( exorcist style). It takes the permission of a Bishop, 2 priests, and a holy relic to rid oneself of you
  • bbkid
  • 03-29-2011, 07:33 AM
18 + 1 hour.
but if you were 25 or 55 with that body i would enjoy every inch of you
last summer, camera phone small file size. My pics are on this site. Yup in my 30's....

Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

A decade ago? Hooktard math at it finest. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

Originally Posted by Rezo

I would say that is pretty close. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

OK why the attack on her age all of the sudden? This almost seems personal...