City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, Rimming, BBBJ, DFK, SS, MISH, LFK, Rub, RCG, CG, 69
Hair Length and Color: Long black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: One of the cutest spinner, smooth skin, kgal look,b-cup, around 5'3", ~120lbs
Recommendation: Yes
Lexi is a Gem.. be careful assuming she's a full on Spinner, though.. it was an ordeal doing Mexican Cartwheel, LOL.. I've since realized a girl needs to be shorter than Lexi, but for some reason I missed a Mexican Cartwheel opportunity with Vicky the other day.. just didn't think of it!

So Amazon is usually a termed reserved for large girls yet description says she is a spinner.
So Amazon is usually a termed reserved for large girls yet description says she is a spinner. Originally Posted by SexGauntlet
Agreed.
Originally Posted by RonnieReagan

So Amazon is usually a termed reserved for large girls yet description says she is a spinner. Originally Posted by SexGauntlet
Ha!

yeah, well, Lexi is neither, really. too tall to be a true Spinner, but otherwise she fits. Amazon??

definitely NOT! when I read the title, I thought it might refer to "amazing", and auto-correct made it "Amazon".. then I thought Lexi's service is super rich, and it might be a play on Jeff Bezos. of course it could mean "amazon", as in wild sexual beast.. I would not disagree with the 3rd definition
I had to see her, i met Hot before but it wasn't hot enough.
amazon
From vocabulary.com

"An amazon is a big, strong, warrior-like woman, someone who reminds you of the mythical Greek women-warriors, the Amazons."

I have met Lexi, and I didn't think that she quite measured up. Either in size or attitude.
I think he meant amazing not amazon.
I think Lexie like Amazon.com, she treat packages with care, hahaha