Photos for Lady's Showcase

Hi Lady's,
I wanted to offer free sensual photos of you for your showcase!
This is offered local NE Texas ladies and those who plan to come here often!
I will of course have to work photoshoot into to my real life job schedule!
I am not a professional photographer just have done as hobby for 30+ years!
Yes I started as a toddler! LOL
No trades accepted... just extra hug and kiss as a tip appreciated!
I promise to keep it professional but fun, funny and flirty!
I will even bring beverage of your choice to set the mood!

My hope is to give the lady's here a boost of "businass" and give the guys a better visual of that special lady of much interest without the cost of a professional.
Of course a professional photographer is by far the best choice with a studio and make-up artists, props and lighting. But not all Ladies can afford this luxury when just getting started. Guys you are on your own doing your showcase pictures! LOL

Session could involve more activities afterwards as is a customary arrangement on eccie or p411 if both parties are in adult agreement.
You may check out some recent photos at this link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1033750&page=2
TNC bring me a bottle of crown.
Pet Rock my friend,
If you were the body type that fits my desire to photoshoot you can bet the Crown would be part of the gear with camera, flash and lens! You can send me a selfy but suspect there would be no chemistry! So suggest you open a Coors beer and take some more selfy's!Please post on here or in showcase your pics as some ladies here want to check out your ass!
Ladies is it true that a good ass on a guy sends a signal to subconscious female brain that he has the gluts needed to be a great love machine!? I do suspect Guys brains have similar radar for that lady with a toned arse! Sorry to digress here off subject of Crown!
Lmao!

TNC
Hi Lady's,
I wanted to offer free sensual photos of you for your showcase!
This is offered local NE Texas ladies and those who plan to come here often!
I will of course have to work photoshoot into to my real life job schedule!
I am not a professional photographer just have done as hobby for 30+ years!
Yes I started as a toddler! LOL
No trades accepted... just extra hug and kiss as a tip appreciated!
I promise to keep it professional but fun, funny and flirty!
I will even bring beverage of your choice to set the mood!

My hope is to give the lady's here a boost of "businass" and give the guys a better visual of that special lady of much interest without the cost of a professional.
Of course a professional photographer is by far the best choice with a studio and make-up artists, props and lighting. But not all Ladies can afford this luxury when just getting started. Guys you are on your own doing your showcase pictures! LOL

Session could involve more activities afterwards as is a customary arrangement on eccie or p411 if both parties are in adult agreement.
You may check out some recent photos at this link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1033750&page=2
Originally Posted by Tonguenchick
This is great you offer this...
Eva,
I really enjoyed doing your photoshoot with a sensual beautiful lady!
Guys check out her new pictures on her showcase!

Photoshoot 4 Longview 031 rs.jpg
In case anyone has not checked out Aubrey Anderson by my link at the top of this Post:
Eva,

Attachment 308786 Originally Posted by Tonguenchick
Thanks hun!

New Showcase... and site
I don't know what kind of camera you have, but I have to get one of those. Or is it the subject matter itself... hmmmm
Good initiative Tonguenchick!
Eva you are so very welcome! When you run adds you have some more omg pictures
I am sure the guys would enjoy you sharing! I'm thinking the ones in that wow evening dress might get you some Dinner invitations! Even more of your shower shots would get some woody thoughts going! LOL! Take care and be safe!

Tiger I do have a good camera! However a self trained eye for a beautiful lady and sensual pose and when to capture a moment helps! Of course it is hard to go wrong with these omg beautiful creatures created for male attraction and more! I do not do very many Walmart Shoppers as might break my camera! So my point and yours is well taken on subject matter is very very important!
I am in lust with your Showcase Avatar!
Yes it is 95% the Lady as I am only there to capture the moments! Take many many frames as you will miss the moments or those omg shots otherwise! Keep it fun and clean as fits Lady's wishes and mood at the time! No Gynecologist shots as that is for the trained professional Dr only!

I have come close to altercations before asking a guy if he was a Gynecologist at SC due to the serious nature (no humor) while he inspects you know what on stage! I think the ladies would prefer not to have a line of Gynecologists while on stage or in other sensual moments! Of course I can find humor in most moments in life! So maybe just me! Your Thoughts?

BullhornJ: Thanks for words of support and glad you enjoyed!

All: SexyLexi is scheduled for end of this week! A fun shoot with some props is planned! So stay tuned as will share some of her sensual beauty and fun shots with you soon! In case not made clear I think best to not photoshop any pictures except for a trim job or face removal if that is ladies desire. That way guys and ladies know pictures are the real deal and will be the same lady in person! Your thoughts?
Eva,

Attachment 308786 Originally Posted by Tonguenchick
I saw Eva's pictures - They are absolutely gorgeous! Good job Tonguenchick. I might have to get behind your camera soon as well!
I am back in Tyler and would love a new photo shoot.. Help me please
I need to schedule with u Darling, let me know when u have time
Damn bro!!! I need to borrow your camera!!!! LOL
Ladies I am sorry to have been on vacation last week in Arkansas!
Send me a PM and we will work out a mutual time and place as I am trying to catch up on work this week!

Brown Sugar thanks for complements on Eva's pictures! I did see Eva has posted more of them now! We had fun during photoshoot as you can tell from Pics! Guys click on her showcase! Also check her last posting as she indeed now is offering appetizers to full course menu!

Melissa welcome back to NE Texas! Of course would be excited to do photoshoot for you again! You may recall you and Leah Taylor were my first providers to do photoshoot with about 3 years ago! Red Solo Cup time again!?

Titianamarie I would be most pleased to have a photoshoot party with you!
As you know I did see your posting with a professional out of Dallas with your shy reservations! I am flattered to be considered your friend and photographer!
If would help any I will let you take some of me naked first! Of course might have to put it on zoom to pic up JR! LOL Of course if you get semi-naked first he might even dress up in his magnum suit as he does get motivated with you in the room!

Tiger Sports I am in need of a wing man to carry my gear and props bag!
If you want to be a prop also maybe we can get a request from one of these sexy eccie ladies! Yes you keep the SD card Tiger! lmao!