Text and Talk

• jwood
  • 07-26-2016, 05:09 AM
Is there a good text and talk app that is free, not traceable, I can keep the same number for awhile and log in and out of removing the icon from my phone.
Textfree
Sideline
TALKATONE
  • jwood
  • 07-27-2016, 07:47 PM
Thanks can't get the App Store to load. Going to try another way when I get rid of all these people around me.
I like textfree
I use textfree as a texting app, I have not tried to talk with it, but they charge a fee for voice, don't they? I know I get pop ups sometimes saying they are running a special for voice service? Or maybe u get a few minutes free voice? It works great for texting though
I use textfree as a texting app, I have not tried to talk with it, but they charge a fee for voice, don't they? I know I get pop ups sometimes saying they are running a special for voice service? Or maybe u get a few minutes free voice? It works great for texting though Originally Posted by bule84
You get 60 minutes for free, but the voice sucks. Last week, a provider said she couldn't hear me on it. You also can't send or receive pics on it either.
You get 60 minutes for free, but the voice sucks. Last week, a provider said she couldn't hear me on it. You also can't send or receive pics on it either. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
i use textfree (pinger). yea the voice isn't great, has a slight delay. you can send/recieve pics, it goes thru a textfree email but u still recieve them MMS style.

u can get more minutes by watching ads and stuff.
u can also access text via web browser
I use nextplus
Sideline is the same as textfree with the exception of you don't have to pay/earn credits to talk on it.
Textfree is my screening #. Texting and pics r great. Talking is not @ all. Sideline is best for free talking.