Best course of action

I'm getting out of town in 2 weeks for a wedding (tried to convince the person not to) and I plan on putting a provider up in a hotel nearby.

My questions are, what's the best way to pay for her hotel room, of course I'm putting it in her name. Should I purchase a prepaid debit card, put the room on that and put the provider's name on the room. I don't want to have my name anywhere that hotel room.
What if the hotel requires a deposit? Thanks in advance.
I'm guessing you are staying at a nicer hotel. I would call and see what they would take as a deposit, if needed. But a prepaid re loadable card would work.

I like the American express one. No monthly fees in Texas

The card could be part of her donation too...
I was thinking of putting everything on the prepaid card and if there were a deposit, also go on card. When she checks out, that deposit money goes back to the card. This seems like the best way to go
  • jwood
  • 09-18-2016, 06:38 PM
You get the room you show your ID. She gets the room you don't
You get the room you show your ID. She gets the room you don't Originally Posted by jwood
Agree with you Jwood, I'm not showing my ID, when I book the room, it's going in her name. She would check-in under her name, and I'd join her when I could slip away for a few hrs.
Here's my take on it... If your not going to be in total control of the room. She needs to get the room and you reimburse her. Reason being if she sees somebody else in that room with your name on it and some shit goes down in that room your responsible financially and legally. If the room has her name on it, it's her room.