New to KC! Where’s a good breakfast spot in Overland Park?

Hey there gents, I’m Mya Calypso. I’ve been to the area once before but didn’t want to venture out much with this whole pandemic... but this morning I woke up craving some pancakes! Who can help me out?

Here’s a cute pic for y’all, just to say hello.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A0FE370D-522F-463E-B6F3-D90E61751421.jpeg (29.1 KB, 697 views)
Denny's on Metcalf. How long are you staying ?
have fun!!
McLain's Market Overland Park.
City Diner, 3rd and Grand. Worth the drive from OP.

If any of you haven't been there, the next time you want a pancake, go there. You'll notice I didn't use the plural...
Big biscuit, one in shawnee another in prairie village.
Thank you Dallas! It’s been good so far.
City Diner, 3rd and Grand. Worth the drive from OP.

If any of you haven't been there, the next time you want a pancake, go there. You'll notice I didn't use the plural... Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
Oh my, this is both intriguing and... ominous? Never thought a conversation about pancakes could be like this, lol.
Denny's on Metcalf. How long are you staying ? Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
I was planning on leaving this afternoon, unless someone wants to make a last minute booking (hint, hint) 😂
for lunch try Hawaain Brothers off college and quivera
Did someone say Denny’s for pancakes?? WTF! A good burger joint a old Carl’s Jr.??
Hey there gents, I’m Mya Calypso. I’ve been to the area once before but didn’t want to venture out much with this whole pandemic... but this morning I woke up craving some pancakes! Who can help me out?

Here’s a cute pic for y’all, just to say hello. Originally Posted by MyaCalypso
Hey,
If you want to get away from chain cafes, try Dagwoods on Southwest blvd. a block west from Strasser Hardware and just off of I-35 on the way downtown. City Dinner is good too. For the best plate lunch or breakfast try Porcha's at
3840 E Truman Rd, Kansas City, MO 64127
(816) 241-7494

Out South at Stateline and 103ed Street, just North of I-435 is Jerry's Cafe.

All of these are small places, with great food.

Good luck
city diner is yummmy
Anywhere that isn't overland Park. JOCO is a bust waiting to happen.
Anywhere that isn't overland Park. JOCO is a bust waiting to happen. Originally Posted by mykal2323
That's not true at all