Can someone tell me why they keep taking my shit down every time I post on here yeah some haters I swear to God yeah mad cause I’m pretty I Get it

🖕🏻🖕🏻 346-804-3477 here’s my number for anybody that can tell me why there are assholes on Eccie’s when I don’t try to be nothing but nice ???

Yeah Y’all can call me crazy again or a psychopath at least I’m on a path sort our own Life Out !!!
Sweetheart, I don't need your number to tell you there's Assholes everywhere not just here. Just don't worry about it. Karma is a Bitch.
Calm down and do YOU. If there are haters, not much you can do about it but keep it movin.
can you tell us what happened that triggered this post??

were you the one asking about locations of best car washes in the KC area??
Probably got infractions
🖕🏻🖕🏻 346-804-3477 here’s my number for anybody that can tell me why there are assholes on Eccie’s when I don’t try to be nothing but nice ???

Yeah Y’all can call me crazy again or a psychopath at least I’m on a path sort our own Life Out !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Just don't call her Karen!!!
Stacy, take your number out of your post. Your post was too much like an ISO ad and they pulled it. We joke about asking for best BBQ, or the best fluff-and-fold laundromat, or whatever, but it’s the silly game we have to play. Put your phone number (and even a website addy) down on your signature line.

Safe travels.
Well I don’t know how to put it on a signature it just pisses me off because when I try to ask Dude to take the thing down last time he wouldn’t do it and said I need to stand on what I say and I guess cause I put the number every time he always takes my thing down and I went off but I feel like he is hating and I’m not sure who he is or if I even know me so I kind of think it’s weird that Y'all let men be in charged that see girls ����♀️

And I am Clean Pretty Af and I don’t care what know think about me or thinks they know what’s going on in my life I hear more rumors about myself from this site !!! Hoe well think what y’all want y’all missing out your Loss not mine promise Not desperate and could care less what the shit talker on here got to say !!!

Anyways if someone would like to help me figure out how to do the signature feel free to inbox me or if I know you and you got time come help me out please And Thank You !!!

Thank you to all the Sweet men on Here i’m glad your mama raised you right !!! ✌����✌��

PS please tell your narrator to never message me again !!! Can I request a new one ??? Seriously !!!
Well I don’t know how to put it on a signature it just pisses me off because when I try to ask Dude to take the thing down last time he wouldn’t do it and said I need to stand on what I say and I guess cause I put the number every time he always takes my thing down and I went off but I feel like he is hating and I’m not sure who he is or if I even know me so I kind of think it’s weird that Y'all let men be in charged that see girls ����♀️

And I am Clean Pretty Af and I don’t care what know think about me or thinks they know what’s going on in my life I hear more rumors about myself from this site !!! Hoe well think what y’all want y’all missing out your Loss not mine promise Not desperate and could care less what the shit talker on here got to say !!!

Anyways if someone would like to help me figure out how to do the signature feel free to inbox me or if I know you and you got time come help me out please And Thank You !!!

Thank you to all the Sweet men on Here i’m glad your mama raised you right !!! ✌����✌��

PS please tell your narrator to never message me again !!! Can I request a new one ??? Seriously !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Are you intentionally trying to write like a moron? I can't understand this shit.
Are you intentionally trying to write like a moron? I can't understand this shit. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
It might not be Her writing these posts?
Lol

They

Asked

Me

Honey

Lmhao

Bye

Can.

You

Read

This

������

��✌������♀️
So now y’all don’t like my answer it all true and I don’t care !!! I swear
Like the dude said to me I stand on it all So .....
Still pretty As F*** ✌��✌��
Well I don’t know how to put it on a signature... Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Left side of your ECCIE page, click Main Menu, then User CP (Control Panel), then Edit Signature. You’re on your own from there, darlin’.
PS please tell your narrator to never message me again !!! Can I request a new one ??? Seriously !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Our “narrator” is this area’s unpaid moderator who is tasked with the job of “moderating” the pages’ activities. If you don’t like this “narrator”, be thankful you didn’t hear from the recently-retired is “narrator”. He was MUCH more direct in his “narrating”...

Hope your trip is, otherwise, going well, Stacey.