What season are you most horny ?

Do you get hot from May-to Aug? All those hotties jogging in not much!
Or do u prefer winter and trying to thaw out, fireplace sex? Does winter make u hornier?
Definitely the colder weather for me.
Id say I am definitely most horny during fall. The weather start cooling off its time to start being inside more and doing inside activites. Maybe next to a fire place, log cabin and sexy lingerie.
With hot coco and marshmallow vodka.
I am horny all year. My offspring have been born in various seasons. ready for sex whenever I can get the opportunity
Always the current season
horny is my constant state of mind lol
BUT fall n spring make me really frisky..daisy duke n wifebeter weather!!!
There are horny seasons?!?

Reminds me, though, of an old joke... Elsa and Ollie were an old Swedish couple who decided to get married after their respective spouses had passed some years back. Although they really wanted to spend their honeymoon back in their old country, they just couldn't afford the trip overseas, so they decided to book a trip to Minnesota instead. In order to save money on that trip, they booked a bus trip with a bunch of duck hunters who were traveling in a group.

Not too far out of Kansas City, their bus had a flat tire. The bus driver said it would be about an hour for the tire to be repaired and they'd be back on the road.

Ollie noticed they were close to a rest area, and he asked Elsa if she wanted to go inside the building and consummate their marriage. In her heavy Swedish accent, Elsa replied, "No, Ollie, I want to wait 'til we get to MINNIE-SODA."

The tire was repaired and the bus was back on the road, but sure enough, right at about the MO/IA border, TWO of the bus tires went flat. The bus driver said it would take a couple of hours to get them both fixed. Ollie saw some tall bushes about 20 yards from where the bus sat, and again asked Elsa if she wanted to go behind the bushes and consummate their marriage. She again replied, "No, Ollie, I want to wait 'til we get to MINNIE-SODA."

Finally back on the road, the bus was just north of Des Moines, and damn if all four tires went flat! This time Elsa looked at Ollie and asked if he wanted to go to the nearby motel and consummate their marriage. "Elsa!" Ollie exclaimed, "I thought you wanted to wait until we got to Minnesota?!?"

"I did," she said, "but I heard these duck hunters talking and they said if we didn't get to MINNIE-SODA pretty soon, the fuckin' season was going to be over!"
Baseball - Always go for the home run
Hockey - He shoots, he scores...
Football - Backfield in motion, always under center
So that’s why the Four Seasons is soooo expensive!!
LMAO Wiz! That is Funny!! Thanks
Spring into summer, when the coats are coming off and the tight clothes are coming out of the closet.
Are early mornings a season?
You guys crack me up. I am very much a horny May to July kind a girl. Some thing about the hot weather in the warm nights swimming etc. people running around jogging us not much on. Therefore being not a winter fan I would love for one of you to explain to me in person why winter is a better time to be intimate.I just don’t understand how to get in the mood when I’m so cold and it’s so dreary outside I just want to hibernate forever
Suz, Just turn up the furnace and take some clothes off.....
Heraclitus had too small of a sample size when he said "Change is the only constant in life". Its being horny for me