Recruitment of new talent HH edition

• BLM69
  • 07-25-2024, 12:59 PM
Anyone want to bring these fresh tenderloins over to this site, seems like guys would welcome them here, this place is feeling like going home with the same ol, same ol for many years now.

https://youtu.be/oMj9K9fDBaI?si=sx0mDdN3S3VKkXq f
I saw that video a few months ago. I didn't know what Harry Hines was, but I used to see tat name on these websites. I still haven't gone down there to see what it is like. It's too risky. The girls on those streets look better though.
Didn’t realize it got that busy.. still too much LE to risk it
At the very end at Paris, those chicks are hot LOL
  • BLM69
  • 07-25-2024, 11:07 PM
At the very end at Paris, those chicks are hot LOL Originally Posted by cage196
These hookers are green, they're hot and underpriced compared to here
At the very end at Paris, those chicks are hot LOL Originally Posted by cage196
I was there last Sunday when my dick just happened to stumble across some hot street talent. If you ask me the best way to indulge is to rent a local hotel room just after 3 pm and then take your time and cruise/walk the area. Your options will be many as the economy implodes and thus a lot more inventory hits the streets while the buyers/tricks withdraw due to being broke and scared.
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2024, 12:38 AM
These hoes doing interviews on this video, good insight for the scared tricks, they're even shouting out IG accounts

https://youtu.be/_kCciaahKsY?si=cuwgBsJXdBXmnfdr
Liking that idea of getting a room in that area but might use my drone to hover above them and get their pricing and number. If you see a drone flying that area it's probably me.
Liking that idea of getting a room in that area but might use my drone to hover above them and get their pricing and number. If you see a drone flying that area it's probably me. Originally Posted by ahab11
Lol, you fly a drone down there it'll probably get shot down
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2024, 07:00 PM
Liking that idea of getting a room in that area but might use my drone to hover above them and get their pricing and number. If you see a drone flying that area it's probably me. Originally Posted by ahab11
Don't forget that the asking price is decided by what you pull up in and a starting price, don't pull up on your Porsche expecting to get a deal, it's a game, learn how to play it
These hoes doing interviews on this video, good insight for the scared tricks, they're even shouting out IG accounts

https://youtu.be/_kCciaahKsY?si=cuwgBsJXdBXmnfdr Originally Posted by BLM69
Those guys are very brave LOL
The police use a drone down there too. Some nice talent down there. I’ve see a few with their ass literally out, I’m assuming that’s to signal they are not a decoy. I’ve never hit one but that’s what I’d probably bite on if I did.

I have taken a couple in Paris, good looking ones, but I’m not sure it’s worth it. Not the best time.
  • BLM69
  • 08-01-2024, 03:29 PM
Those guys are very brave LOL Originally Posted by cage196
IThey're out selling looking for tricks, why not capitalize? There's levels to tricking haha 😆, I've been telling you tricks for years what's out there, I'm glad there's videos now for all to see....
These hookers are green, they're hot and underpriced compared to here Originally Posted by BLM69
The first girl that the two guys interviewed, her QV rate seems to be comparable to the QV rate of many Dallas independents. I didn't think of the first girl they talked to as being underpriced.
  • BLM69
  • 08-01-2024, 10:19 PM
The first girl that the two guys interviewed, her QV rate seems to be comparable to the QV rate of many Dallas independents. I didn't think of the first girl they talked to as being underpriced. Originally Posted by adav8s28
That's the initial asking price since she was putting her business out there on a YouTube video, didn't you hear that one saying she'll do both guys for $100?

One of my last trips to the best track in the nation, I found a $500hr online girl charging $125 because where she was at, look at my 2 encounter ago. I've been telling guys about this for years now, I like to make contacts for future fun, guys here have limited options without branching out