Mary Landrieu Political Suicide

Did Louisiana State Senator Mary Landrieu commit political suicide? Sen. Landrieu made a statement to a News Reporter that the reason she and Obama are unpopular in Louisiana is because the people of Louisiana are racist and sexist. That's a bit of a cut throat statement to the voters of Louisiana since Landrieu has held some form of public office since she was twenty three and has been elected to the Senate three times. Further more the last Governor of Louisiana was a women Kathleen Blanco, and the city of New Orleans has had several black mayors and chiefs of police.

Jim

http://suyts.wordpress.com/2014/10/3...siana-racists/
I guess there will be some voters who would look at those two and think perhaps voting for someone just because they are Black or a female, might not be a good idea.

If that is what she was trying to say in Louisiana gibberish ... then perhaps she is correct.

But that doesn't make those folks racists or women haters ....

.. it only means they are waking up and smelling the coffee...

.. or is that "chicory"?
Several Democrats are doing the same thing in one form or another. They are setting up the excuses for their demise come Tuesday and that's all they have left without blaming themselves directly.
Several Democrats are doing the same thing in one form or another. They are setting up the excuses for their demise come Tuesday and that's all they have left without blaming themselves directly. Originally Posted by boardman
Well Mary Landrieu is a spoiled brat anyway. She comes from a political family in New Orleans. Her Father was a former judge, and mayor of New Orleans from 70-78 and served on the Carter administration as Sec. of HUD. Her brother Mitch is the current mayor of New Orleans. Her political career is starting to take a downward turn and she's just trying to find reasons for that other than blaming herself for not properly representing Louisiana. Instead she opted to represent the cronies in Washington. Now it's payback time. Maybe her brother will get her a job as a meter maid for NOPD.

Jim
Maybe her brother will get her a job as a meter maid for NOPD.Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Only after she explains what happened to the $500 million grant she got for La. to study the delta of the Mississippi prior to Katrina to determine what could be done to protect NO ... or produce the study acquired by it.
Only after she explains what happened to the $500 million grant she got for La. to study the delta of the Mississippi prior to Katrina to determine what could be done to protect NO ... or produce the study acquired by it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe she used it to help payback the funds she illegally appropriated for her campaign travels.

Senator reimburses federal government more than $30,000 in travel spending
By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
updated 7:01 PM EDT, Fri September 12, 2014

Washington (CNN) -- Louisiana Sen. Mary Landrieu's campaign paid for more than 12 years of wrongfully taxpayer-funded travel, her office announced on Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/12/politi...avel-spending/

Well Mary Landrieu is a spoiled brat anyway. She comes from a political family in New Orleans. Her Father was a former judge, and mayor of New Orleans from 70-78 and served on the Carter administration as Sec. of HUD. Her brother Mitch is the current mayor of New Orleans. Her political career is starting to take a downward turn and she's just trying to find reasons for that other than blaming herself for not properly representing Louisiana. Instead she opted to represent the cronies in Washington. Now it's payback time. Maybe her brother will get her a job as a meter maid for NOPD.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Landrieu claims she has "clout", but she is also blaming the dim-retard leadership for her failure to deliver:

Sen. Mary Landrieu, the Democratic incumbent, tells Fox News that she would have pushed through energy-sector priorities such as the Keystone XL pipeline except, "I'm not running the Senate. Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell are running the Senate. I promise you, if I were running the Senate, we would have had a vote."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...rn-on-economy/

On energy, Landrieu said she has “been a very strong, and I think effective, voice for the energy industry in the Senate.”

In reality, Landrieu failed to deliver the votes needed on the Keystone Pipeline, offshore drilling revenue sharing reform or have any legislation from the energy committee voted on by the full Senate. And when the Obama administration and EPA introduced the crippling new set of regulations, Landrieu said she had no authority to stop them.

On the Keystone XL Pipeline, Landrieu said she “did everything I could to get a [Keystone] vote on the floor of the Senate.”

In reality, Landrieu said she would try to deliver the 60 votes needed and that it was all she could do. However, the day before she said did in fact have secure the 60 votes needed to pass the pipeline.

On abortion, Landrieu said “I believe in the sanctity of life.”

In reality, In the last six years, Mary Landrieu has earned a 0% pro-life rating. Zero percent. She’s had 14 opportunities to prove she actually believes in the sanctity of life and she has not answered the bell once.

On Obamacare, “I would vote for [ObamaCare] again.”

There is actually no fact-checking on this issue necessary because Landrieu has time and time again said that she still supports Obamacare. In fact, she perpetuated a falsehood that healthcare premiums would decreased because of Obamacare. That has clearly turned out to be untrue.

On her Louisiana residency, Landrieu said her “home has always been Louisiana.”

In reality, Landrieu lives in a $2.5 million Washington, D.C. mansion going as far to list it as her primary residence. Also, it would be easier for Landrieu to run for office in D.C. than it is for running for the Senate in Louisiana.

On her “clout” in Washington, Landrieu said “We have a lot of clout in Washington.”

http://thehayride.com/2014/09/grille...ivate-flights/
Only after she explains what happened to the $500 million grant she got for La. to study the delta of the Mississippi prior to Katrina to determine what could be done to protect NO ... or produce the study acquired by it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wonder if that money was funneled towards her 2 mil home in Washington, lol. Her opponent Robert Maness thinks she may no longer be a Louisiana resident.

Jim

http://youtu.be/7T9yaEf6tAo
Has this turned into a Republican political vomit site? The above was word for word a political ad by the RNC. The reality is that many years ago Louisiana was democratic until about 1964 when the Democrats pushed through the voting rights act and anti-discrimination laws for minorities. That is when Louisiana and all the other southern states decides to join the Republican party. You figure it out.
Has this turned into a Republican political vomit site? The above was word for word a political ad by the RNC. The reality is that many years ago Louisiana was democratic until about 1964 when the Democrats pushed through the voting rights act and anti-discrimination laws for minorities. That is when Louisiana and all the other southern states decides to join the Republican party. You figure it out. Originally Posted by Jackal2
When Landrieu herself admits in her own words that it's her party that's keeping her from using her so-called position of "clout" for the benefit of the state, it's not "Republican vomit". It's an ineffective, dim-retard senator admitting that it's her party -- the dim-retards -- that's stifling economic growth in **her state**.

"I'm not running the Senate. Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell are running the Senate. I promise you, if I were running the Senate, we would have had a vote." Mary Landrieu
Further, it was Landrieu who illegally misappropriated those funds, and it was Landrieu who is using her mother's home to claim Louisiana residency while she lives in a $2.5 million home in D.C.: not Republicans!

BTW, what friggin' bank robber, when caught, wouldn't want the friggin' opportunity to return the stolen money and avoid jail? Landrieu should have been fined and booted on an ethics violation.

Landrieu is a multi-millionaire who has been on the public payroll since she was 23, and now she is complaining that the state is "sexist". There hasn't been a "white-man" in that office in 18 years. The Louisiana governor hasn't been a "white-man" in almost 10 years. Time for Landrieu to go home. She's already admitted that as long as her party is in charge, she cannot get things done for her state.

FYI, I already voted. I voted against every incumbent except one: the mayor, who BTW, is black and a democrat. So fuck Landrieu and every other fucking lib-retard who says is solely about race.

Also of note, used a driver's license as a form of ID to verifying identity to vote ... just like when applying for a library card, cashing a check, checking in at a doctor's office, etc., etc., etc.
  • Old-T
  • 10-31-2014, 04:31 PM
Has this turned into a Republican political vomit site? The above was word for word a political ad by the RNC. The reality is that many years ago Louisiana was democratic until about 1964 when the Democrats pushed through the voting rights act and anti-discrimination laws for minorities. That is when Louisiana and all the other southern states decides to join the Republican party. You figure it out. Originally Posted by Jackal2
It has been a RWW vomit site from day one. In this case that doesn't mean the vomit isn't called for.
Lest we forget how she sold her vote for Obamacare for $300,000,000 in aid for her state. Proves she doesn't vote her conscience, just sells her vote to ingratiate herself to her constituents. That is, if you believe in something, why do you need to get paid for voting for it, huh Mary? Hopefully, this time around, the voters are going to give her a big dose of pecker-snot.
Did Louisiana State Senator Mary Landrieu commit political suicide? Sen. Landrieu made a statement to a News Reporter that the reason she and Obama are unpopular in Louisiana is because the people of Louisiana are racist and sexist. That's a bit of a cut throat statement to the voters of Louisiana since Landrieu has held some form of public office since she was twenty three and has been elected to the Senate three times. Further more the last Governor of Louisiana was a women Kathleen Blanco, and the city of New Orleans has had several black mayors and chiefs of police.

Jim

http://suyts.wordpress.com/2014/10/3...siana-racists/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

If Landrieu did commit suicide it could never be too soon, oh wait you're talking political suicide. Forgive me dancing before the party actually begins.

This scruppless bitch sold her vote to OdumboCare passage for $300 million in pork for Loiusianna. Fuck the other 49 states, just so long as Lousy-Anna gets their glut of pork. Since most liberals have no decency they see nothing wrong with her prostituting her vote for pork. I say let the bitch choke on that fucking descision !
If Landrieu did commit suicide it could never be too soon, oh wait you're talking political suicide. Forgive me dancing before the party actually begins.

This scruppless bitch sold her vote to OdumboCare passage for $300 million in pork for Loiusianna. Fuck the other 49 states, just so long as Lousy-Anna gets their glut of pork. Since most liberals have no decency they see nothing wrong with her prostituting her vote for pork. I say let the bitch choke on that fucking descision ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Ya know that "Hope and Change" Obama was talking about. well it's actually happening. The Change is Dems out Repubs in , and lets Hope so, lol.

Jim
She is 100% correct and every one of you motherfuckers know it.
She is 100% correct and every one of you motherfuckers know it. Originally Posted by timpage
+1

Blacks could not even play football in the Southeastern Conference until 1970.