Texas Republicans Target Houston Voters

• pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 02:26 AM
Boy, Texas will never take orders from Washington. Those sorry bureaucrats in Washington will never tell us what to do or supersede our local control..

oh, the irony..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/15/polit...lls/index.html
What's your point?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 09:20 AM
What's your point? Originally Posted by boardman
aren't texas republicans about local control and freedom and self determination?
It depends on who you ask
aren't texas republicans about local control and freedom and self determination? Originally Posted by pxmcc

Pretty much. I'm not sure what you're reaching for here though.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 02:46 PM
Pretty much. I'm not sure what you're reaching for here though. Originally Posted by boardman
Abbott is pissed so many people voted in houston. so lets bring back the poll tax, but for harris county only..
What the fuck are you talking about, Poll Tax?
That's some straight up stupid shit that Comandante Hidalgo is spewing and you're telling me you're stupid enough to parrot it?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 03:32 PM
What the fuck are you talking about, Poll Tax?
That's some straight up stupid shit that Comandante Hidalgo is spewing and you're telling me you're stupid enough to parrot it? Originally Posted by boardman
read the article. Abbott wants to suppress voting in harris county. too many dems..
He wants election Integrity! Whats wrong with that!
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 05:27 PM
He wants election Integrity! Whats wrong with that! Originally Posted by winn dixie
so you are implying that voting fuckery occurred in Harris County? i dunno, i have a pretty good nose for fuckery. do you have some evidence sir..
There wss plenty of evidence, it was squelched...

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry .....
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 06:50 PM
Try you must be bored af. go get some hobby pussy. if you like ebony spinners, pm me for some recs.

and ya i'll be waiting for that evidence..
kinda how i keep waiting on the biography you keep mentioning.

Hobby pussy would be easier to find ifn they allowed ADs UITB .... JUST sayin.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-16-2021, 09:04 PM
i have plenty to share. hmu b4 u go bumping another 10 threads plz..

bio? you want me to tell you what i know about you from nothing more than your posts? i only do that when i'm hammer dropping a troll right b4 i get banned. happy to share by pm tho.

back on topic. so Harris Co. voters, how do you feel about Abbott n Co. trying to make it harder for Houstonians to vote? is that kosher or not so much..
read the article. Abbott wants to suppress voting in harris county. too many dems.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
With a poll tax?
No one wants to suppress any votes. That's a talking point.