Friendly Provider Looking For A Female Friend

Hello girls,

My name is Harmony. I am a friendly, loyal, outgoing sensual woman. I am looking for a passionet provider and friendly provider. I am still new to all of this and so far i'm am appreciated. I am jus wanting to get to know some providers in this area Lawrence to KCK/KCMO areas. (this is not on no pimp stuff lo just thought I would add) New Providers Welcome! Just trying to get more involved in the ECCIE community! Happy Hobbies Ladys
Hey Harmony
Hey H, Its always nice to have a provider friend to talk with and who understands the bizz, but not necessary. There is plenty of entertaining forums and ECCIE chat you can participate in to help you get involved. The next time Im in KC, I would love to get together for drinks if you like! Have fun girl.
2 Sweet ladies
I think it's great to have friends in this industry. It doesn't hurt to have someone who cares about you and watches your back. Just my .02.
hmmm....Gemma and Harmony together....now that's food for thought.
hmmm....Gemma and Harmony together....now that's food for thought. Originally Posted by Martyoo7
its yummy food for thought
its yummy food for thought Originally Posted by Gemma34
I'll have to have a taste to make sure....could take a while too..
I think it's great to have friends in this industry. It doesn't hurt to have someone who cares about you and watches your back. Just my .02. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
+1
Awesome well Hello! It's nice to see that there are still Nice women in this hobby. GEMMA thanks I will take you up on that. You don't have to have provider friends but it does help in this hobby and providers can relate and feel comfortable about things they wouldn't be able to talk about with others. Hope everybody is having fun and being safe.
What area on the board is considered the powder room? Still new to some of this site.
I'll wear a blonde wig and talk in a high pitched voice if I can come along for drinks. Of course, I'll have to go shoot some skeet after that.

Now, about that Powder Room, ladies....
Ok I must just be dumb when it comes to cyberspace communities. Can somebody help me out? PM me!