P411 and TER

Do you feel those are beneficial for hobbyist? And for us providers? All in put is greatly appreciated.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
As I have said in other posts, I find p411 to be beneficial to both hobbyists and providers. We both have a little assurance that the person we are meeting with has some sort of a history that can be checked. I pretty much use p411 exclusively to set up my dates. TER has a lot of reviews that can help in research along with the reviews on this site.
It depends on the market, As I play mostly in Phoenix and Vegas, I find TER very useful. ECCIE is not as popular. P411 is widely accepted.
I really like both sites its great for both provider And hobbyist .
both are great for my biz!

I like reading the interviews part of p411 to get a "feel" for my client!
both are great for my biz!

I like reading the interviews part of p411 to get a "feel" for my client! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1
I do find the reviews on ECCIE to be more reliable than TER.
I'm pretty new to p411, and I'm curious what you mean by the "interviews" on p411? Do you just mean the profile questions, or is there something else that providers see that I'm not privy to?
I'm confused about the whole P411 thing. They are supposed to independently verify who you are, thus making it unnecessary for the provider to do so. But I've tried to set up appointments with providers who are also P411 members, only to be told by them that they are not newbie friendly. That's kinda self defeating, isn't it? My renewal is coming up and I think I'm going to give P411 the big middle finger.
With p411 my experience is to bite the bullet and see whoever is newbie friendly, and then nicely follow up repeatedly with them to provide their okay until you have a couple of okays. With basic +2 alone the doors seem to open a bit. However, take my experience with a grain of salt as I'm pretty new.
I meant the interview questions....also i will ask provider that okayed the potential client if there are any little bits of info that might be helpful
Here's a thread currently going about p411.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=652235
Here's a thread currently going about P411.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=652235
But I've tried to set up appointments with providers who are also P411 members, only to be told by them that they are not newbie friendly. That's kinda self defeating, isn't it? My renewal is coming up and I think I'm going to give P411 the big middle finger. Originally Posted by chuckinolathe
Exactly!
With p411 my experience is to bite the bullet and see whoever is newbie friendly, and then nicely follow up repeatedly with them to provide their okay until you have a couple of okays. With basic +2 alone the doors seem to open a bit. However, take my experience with a grain of salt as I'm pretty new. Originally Posted by 4tably
Exactly the same thing when I joined. It helps with screening, but most ladies do not rely on it as a solo screening method - can you blame them? It's not like, "Hey, I paid my money so you've got to see me."

You may have to see someone who is newbie friendly, or perhaps you can get an okay from a provider you have already seen who happens to be on P411.

Once you are over that hurdle,its great.